~Cameras On~

JACKSON POV—

As I awoke from my slumber, I felt the presence of Dylan next to me, his warm breath hitting the back of my neck.

If you didn't already know, Dylan is my boyfriend! He isn't always around, but when he is we usually cuddle and go live on YouNow.

"Dylan...I can feel your dick on me you little nasty." I giggle at my boyfriends random morning erection.

"Shut up." Dylan pulls me closer to him and sucks my neck, most likely leaving a hickey. He didn't like getting up when I did, it made him feel 'Grumpy'.

"Baaaabe..nooo." I whimper, shifting my position so that I was facing him. Dylan looked adorable, his face was just so peaceful.

"Well if you're not gonna let me up I'll go live with you cuddling me." I giggle and grab my laptop, opening it and getting onto YouNow, hitting the button to have us go live.

"Hey guys. Dylan's being a little baby and won't let me leave the bed. He's gonna cuddle the hell out of meee. Plus he has a little friend that's hitting my ASS!" I laugh, directing that comment towards my boyfriend.

Once I said that, Dylan let go of me and I got onto his lap, grinding against his erect dick slightly. "You want me baby?~" I ask seductively

Dylan let's out a deep moan and straddles my hips as I lean down and kiss him, his tongue dancing with mine.

I pull away from the kiss, pulling the rim of his boxers off to allow his erection to spring to life, my eyes widening once I saw how HUGE he was.

I bite my lip and slowly take my boxers off, not really noticing that we were still live, and hundreds of people were watching.

I put myself into a position where I'm hovering over his dick, slowly lowering onto it, a loud throaty moan coming from Dylan.

"Ahh~! F-fuck you're huge!" I whimper, lowering all the way down onto his cock until my walls were around him.

I started to move my hips up and down on his dick, throwing my head back, it hurt, but it also felt absolutely amazing.

Dylan covered his face and moaned deeply, his large hands gripping my hips to stop me as he pulled himself out of me.

I whined but was immediately thrown onto my back on the bed, Dylan now on top of me. "Let me do the work baby boy. You won't be able to walk today.." He smirked and rammed into my ass.

I screamed out in pain and wrapped my arms around him, digging my nails into his back. "FUCK!! OH MY GOD!" I cried out, tears threatened to flow.

"Shh baby...you'll be okay" Dylan reassured me, beginning to thrust slowly, my walls loosening around his cock.

I was no longer feeling pain, and now I wanted it harder, I wanted his dick deep inside of me. "Fuck...harder Dylan!" I demand, regretting nothing.

Dylan looked at me in shock, yet he obeyed my command, his thrusting speeding up as he fucks me harder.

I was a mess, screaming Dylan's name and moaning uncontrollably, sweat heading down my cheeks and forehead.

Dylan was grunting as he thrusted, his hand now wrapped around my dick as he jerked me off quickly.

I screamed out in pleasure as tears started rolling down my face, he had his something that made my stomach churn, and it felt so good.

"A-AH FUCK DYLAN!! R-RIGHT THERE!!" I cry out, arching my back as he rammed into that spot over and over

I began to feel his dick throb inside of me, I knew he was gonna cum. "Fuck Jackson! I'm gonna cum!" Dylan screams, seconds later a warm substance filled me.

I moaned at the warm feeling, cumming not too long after Dylan, but he keeps thrusting through his orgasm.

Once we both were empty, Dylan pulled out and pulled me on top of him, cuddling the hell out of me.

"Okay...now I'm awake" Dylan laughs, giving me a few hickies before rubbing the back of my head, me falling asleep in the process.

Okay so this is my first chapter and now our Lil Jackson is a prego boi! So fite me if ya don't like it