The day I became yours

Skylar Pov

I stood back in amazement, I didn't know he had a baby and if I did I wouldn't have gotten involved with him. Not that I had an issue with it, I just didn't want to just cut into the possibility of him and his kid's mother possibly having hope for another chance. The saddest part of the entire situation was, I was already emotionally attached to him wanted nothing more than to his girl.

"Alpha, whose kid is this? Is this your baby?" Sighing, he stood back for a brief second. I guess he was gathering his thoughts or making up a damn good lie or explanations for the secret he's hidden from me. I wanted answers, but at the same time, I wouldn't press the situation because I kind of sensed the outcome.

"Skylar, baby, I promise you my love this is not a child of mine. I, Alpha, haven't fathered any kids. This is a baby rogue."

"What? What's a baby rogue, Alpha? If you have a kid, I'm afraid I must go." the look he'd given me after those words left my mouth was unexplainable. I couldn't explain it with the simplest words. I didn't understand these terms of words he was using, I was just curious about the kid he was holding in his arms when I went to run to him.

"Once you are mine, I will let you go! You can't run free of my touch, Skylar. You are officially mines, you are my mate."

***

Something simple, I probably won't ever write another chapter in this book again. I just felt like writing and plus I'm not receiving enough motivation for an continuation.

Naturals ... xoxo