My first everything

Nicole •

I didn't know where the fuck, Skylar was all I know is she wasn't replying to my messages, the Skylar I knew texted back no matter where she was; I know she didn't let that detention teacher stop her although, he was hawt. But I texted and texted her phone. No responese. Where could she be?

Skylar •

Before we could even get in the room good he had pushed me on the bed and yanked off my pants slid my panties to the side,and his mouth had gone to work on my second pair of  lips. I pushed him to the side, stood to my feet, and pushed. him to. the nearest. wall and being. sucking on his neck he life me  by my ass,  wrapped it around. his waist, and he gave it a squeeze he walked backward and pushed. us back circles around my right nipple he had no clue of what he was doing to my body,  my pussy Gordon wet and my nipple grew so hard. 

"you sure you want this?" his husky voice whispered into my ear.

"yes yes Damien I want you. " I managed to moan out. 

He then pushed me over on all fours and entered me, I cry out at the stinging sensation I was getting.

"it hurts." I said

And he Stop move and look at me.

"are you a virgin?"he asked.i look at him with tears in my eyes.

"ye-ss. WHY did you not tell me!" he yelled.

"Because I was not thinking." I looked away

"How can you not think when i am taking your Virginity?"

I did not say anything, I started to crying more and I hid my face into his chest. I don't now why, but I do not like him mad at me.

"hi ..hi, baby. it's OK . I did mean to make you cry it just don't you want your first time be special ." he said.

 " yes, but it will be special cause I am with you." he smiled .

"I want you to make love me." I said. He look at me in didn't say a word, but pulled out of  me slowly.

"stop" I said.

"what he asked?" 

"are you made at me?" I asked.

" no it not that."  He grabbed my face and kissed my lips, with that we made slow love.

Hi guys I will like 17 votes and 18 comments

guys the next chapter will be about the alpha pov

And I have one book on my other wattpad, I was going to Delete this wattpadbeta, but my sister reminded me that I have books on here. I just want to say thanks all the ones who vote and comment. much love