Meeting the rogues

Vote and comment at the end.

DAMIEN Pov :

The next morning I opened my eyes, and look do in saw my mate fast asleep. if you did not know I put the D Dow fast and hard, she told me to put her to sleep and I did. As I was getting out of my bed I went to take a shower, and I got out she was still sleep I guess she was tired from last night, I thought as I was put on my clothes in with that I was out the room in downstairs in when I got half way down I saw Cole.

"Hi alpha," Cole said. I nodded before walking downstairs to my office.

"Hey man, so man how you in your mate do?"

" she good she just in bed I put that D to her in she is tired".

"So you mate her."

"No man, I just bed her, man."

"Ooh, so when are you going to mate her man?"

"I have to tell her about us man I just hope she understand."

"Man you have not told her yet?" 

"No, I do no want her to get hurt ma--" before I could get the word out my phone want off.

"What!" I Yelled.

"Alpha there are rogue on the land."

"What should I do about it?"

"First, how many are there?"

"Two alpha, a baby and a little boy "

" Bring them to me Now!!"

"Ae--sss, alright alpha!"

After that I kept walk to my office to get ready for the rogue, as I set down someone knock on my door.

"Wo is it I ask it?"

"Zain."

"Did you get the rouges?"

"Yes, alpha."

Zain POV :

As I was walking into the woods I can smell rogue as I get closer to it I see a little boy, in a baby crying as the boy rock the baby to sleep.

"who are you?"

He looked at me as I approached him closer. "Please don't hurt us," He begged with the sincerest face.

"First, I want my Alpha wants to see you in the baby .

"o-ookk," he responded, climbing to his feet.

let's go then as I pick the baby up the boy started to cry.

"Why are you cry? the boy hold his hand out for the baby I want hurt her I just don't want you to fall with the baby OK.?"

and he stop crying, nodding his head. I give him my hand to hold as we get close to the pack house the little boy held my hand harder than before.

Looking down at the boy, I asked:

"what wrong?"

The boy look at me for a brief second. "I am scared of werewolf," he Said

"It's okay, they won't bite, ok?"

As I was going to the alpha office, I see Cole.

"Man, who rogues?" he asked.

"Oh man, they are not just rogues, they have a name."

"Ok then what are they name then?"

"My name is Jake, my sister do not have a name, my mom just had her, His name Julian, we was in a small pack, but the rouge killed my mom and dad. And, my mom told us to keep running until we see another pack and ask for help can you help us please?"

"It's ok, we will take care of this once we talk to the Alpha."

I knock on the the door, the Alpha answered in a few seconds. "Who is it?" he alpha asked.

"It's me Zain alpha."

"Come in."

As we walk over to the alpha smile at the boy and the boy smile back.

"Were Is the other on you said it was tow right?, it's rights in my arms here it a girl.

here you go alpha he toke the baby have asset over there he told the Jake.

Jake did as he was told , OK why are you on my land with a baby he ask the Jake.

alpha he told me that his mom and dad die in a rouge war he said the rouge was fight his small pack in his mom told him to come here because it close in ask for help.

OK I will late you stay here in we will go in look at your now room he said in smile.

SKYLARK POV :

As I got up form my good sleep I look around to in want crazy I did not no where I was into I remember I had sex with the alpha they called him.

As I get out the bed and I walk to the bathroom in took a shower in when I got out the bathroom I put on alpha boxers in a huge t-shirt in walk out of his room.

I walk out his huge room into a big hallway as I was walk saw this door that said the alpha office.

As I walk to his  door. I nock who is it he ask

"Skylar ,come in when I came in I rain at him but stop when I saw a baby in his hand .

vote 19And 20 comments