Why me?

Hey guys! This a warning. There will be Shiro, Keith, Lance and yourself (the reader) involved in sexual activity. If you don't like this, leave. Thank you, and enjoy the very last chapter of this story!

You back away from Keith. Keith had a dangerous look in his eyes. You didn't like the way he looked at you, or how Keith came about confessing to you in the first place.

You have to admit, Keith is hot. Have you seen him during a workout? Keith is just stupidly hot...but you weren't into him, like this. He was a guy, that was out of your league... But then when Keith confessed to you, and you didn't say anything to him, after he said his confession, you saw a different side of Keith. He seemed..angry....but his eyes were filled with passion and lust. You backed away from Keith until you hit the edge of his bed. You fall back onto his bed, and Keith takes the chance, and the pins you quickly to his bed. He smirks, as you struggle against his grip. You look away from him, as you feel his hot breath down your neck. You blush slightly, and you wiggle once more, trying to get away from him.

"K-K-Keith..." You say his name, in between shaky breaths as he bites your side of your neck softly. He smirks against your neck, and he softly licks your neck. You shudder in pleasure, and Keith licks the same place again. Once more he bites your neck, and you let out a soft moan of pleasure.

"Aw~ Is (y/n) feeling the pleasure?~" You close your eyes and you shake your head. "But (y/n)...What was that moan that I heard?" You shake your head once more.

"I-I didn't make that noise..."

"Oh~ But it must have been you (y/n) because I heard that loud and clear. Be careful my dear~ You don't want to let everyone in the castle know what we are doing now do you?~" Keith whispers hotly into your ear. You squirm, and your the tips of your ear goes red, and your face blushes a soft pink. Keith runs his fingerless gloves down the side of your cheek, before placing kisses down your cheekbone. You keep your eyes shut until Keith grabs your face, and you open your eyes, as Keith places a rough kiss on your lips. Your eyes widen as you feel Keith's hot tongue against your lips, and you open your mouth slowly, not wanting to make Keith more pissed than he was before. You feel Keith's hot tongue explore your mouth, and you let out small noises. He breaks the kiss, leaving you a hot blushing mess, and slightly panting. You look up at him, and you see that he is blushing and slightly panting himself. You go bright red, as you hear the door open.

"K-Keith?"

You hear Lance's voice, and you try, and cover yourself as much as you can, but Keith didn't have anything on his bed to cover yourself, so you are out in the open. You look away from Keith and Keith shifts, so he sits on top of your lower half.

"Yes, Lance? Can't you see-"

"Can-Can I join?" You blush darkly as you hear the words. 'Fuck- Now Lance is going to join? What next? Shiro?' You look up at Keith and Keith nods.

"Sure- Just be careful with (y/n)...Shiro had made his mark on him....we don't want to mess it up..."

Keith purrs softly to Lance. Lance nods and walks over to where Keith and (y/n) are sitting. Lance strokes your face softly, and you lean into the touch. Keith, still sitting on your lower half, grinds softly into you. You let out a soft moan, and Lance covers your mouth his hand. Keith keeps grinding roughly into you, and your moans get louder, and your lower half twitches every now and again. Keith smirks,

"Do you like this?~" You look into Lance's sea blue eyes and he smiles softly. Lance is softer, and Keith likes it a little rough. Keith is a huge dom, and Lance, is a mix of both, depends on the situation...and you, are a huge uke (bottom). Lance replaces his hand over your mouth, with his soft lips. You lean into the kiss, and you close your eyes. You like how Lance pressed his soft lips against yours. You moaned softly into the kiss, as Keith kept grinding into you. You grind your hips into Keith himself, and Keith lets out a soft groan of pleasure. Lance breaks the kiss, and he smiles softly. Keith slows his grinding and you let out a soft whine. Keith chuckles,

"You gotta strip for us (y/n)~" You look at Lance, and then you look at Keith. Keith nods, and Lance just looks at you, waiting for your next move. You nod, not wanting to disappoint them.

Take this as your lucky day. You slept with Shiro, and now Keith and Lance want to as well...Well- at least you are getting some, unlike on Earth.

You shift yourself upwards, trying to move so you can get your clothes off, and Keith hops off your legs and Lance shifts away from you, giving you some room. You hop off the bed, and the two other male's sit on the bed, waiting and horny as ever. You turn around and you look at them, clearly embarrassed.

"S-So, do I do something special? Do I take it slow or...?" You asked, quietly, but audible to the two males that were sitting on the bed. You looked at them, waiting for their response. Keith nods, and he bites his lip softly and Lance just smiles softly and nods. You nod, and you slowly take your shirt off, exposing your harden nipples. You shiver slightly, feeling the cold air, hitting your exposed chest. You sigh softly, and you slowly, and painfully, may I add, to both Lance and Keith, your pants off. You slide them off and shove them on the other side of the room. You grab the elastic band of your (f/c) boxers, and you were about to take them off when the door suddenly opens and you hear a slight gasp.

"(Y/n)? W-What are you doing here?" You turn a bright red, and you freeze. Hearing Shiro's voice sent shivers down your spine, and not the good kind either. Lance nervously laughs,

"H-Hi Sh-Shiro..." You hear a soft growl come from Keith, and Shiro places his human hand on your shoulder. You visibly flinch, and you don't face Shiro, rather you face the floor. You don't know what Shiro would do when you talk to him alone in his room.

"May I ask, what is going on here? (y/n)?" You bite your lip softly and before you could say a word, Keith jumps up and he pulls you away from Shiro and pulling you into his chest, and he made you face Shiro.

"Oh- (y/n) was putting a little show on for us, and (y/n), desperately wanted you to join us in this little show of ours.~ So Shiro, do you want to join us?" Keith speaks in a low voice, and this causes your ears to turn bright pink. You look shyly up at Shiro, and Shiro's face is a bright pink. He doesn't say anything and Keith squeezes your side, and you let out a soft moan.

"S-Shiro....P-Please...j-join...."

That is the end ladies, gentlemen, and everyone in between! Thank you for reading this fanfiction, and I hope you enjoyed this journey! I may add a second part to this later on, but I have other stories I have to update!

That is all for now!

Tut da!

And Farewell!