Party

For the first time in a long time you were the one sitting alone with a glass of pure vodka in your hand while all of your friends were having a great  time.
  It's not that you didn't enjoy party's, actually, You really like them, it's just that seeing your    ex kissing  a  blonde  plastic  girl didn't put you  in a great      mood.
  You saw a girl with brown hair, black tight pants an a light pink crop top approaching, you had to admit she was pretty hot.

-Can I sit here?
  She said, slightly smiling, she was even prettier than you thought.
-Sure.
  And after that there was just an uncomfortable silence.
-So... Your friends left you alone to you too?.
Luckily she was the one who broke the silence.
-Kind of, is more like that I saw my ex kissing a barbie and well, you know.
-Yeah its sucks, I haven't date anyone for like 2 years since my last girlfriend cheated on me...
Oh. My. God.
She was into girls.
She was single.
And pretty.
Just perfect.

-Oh, I'm sorry... Would you, I don't know, wanna dance?
You waited for her to reject you, flirting was never your strong part.
-With a pretty girl like you? Sure!.
Well... fuck. Now your face looked like a tomato.

  The two of you went to the dance floor and started, well, dancing obviously.
  You had to admit she danced pretty well but what made you nervous was that with every move you two got closer.
  There was a moment were you picked courage and grabbed her by the waist. You saw as she got surprised but smiled and rested her arms in your shoulders.

-That girl should be regretting that she left a beauty like you.
Okay. You were scaring yourself, When did you got "decent" at flirting?.
-Well, and your ex there must be pretty jealous at me for being dancing with you.
You smiled while you stared right into her eye. You didn't realize that the two of you were inches apart. You rested your forhead at hers and saw deep into her brown eyes.
Fuck it.
And you kissed her while she kissed you back.

------------------------------------------------------

  I dunno what to say at this point so...

Bye! ♡