Colors

So juSt waNteD To SAy tHat thIs iS a 100% OrIgInal idEa!!! 😊😃😍😍😂
Plz dOn't sTeAl it Or I wilL hAve tO CopYriGht u!!😤😤😬😡👊

-----------------------------------------------------------------

-Stupid Black and white!, Stupid me, STUPID EVERYTHING AHG!
-Y/N is everything alright my dear?
- Everything is fine mom, okay? Could you please just leave me alone?.
-But you were crying and your ocean eyes are too beautiful to be surrounded by tears.
- Are you kidding me right now?! I TOLD YOU NOT TO MENTION ANYTHING THAT HAD TO DO WITH COLOR MOM, JUST GO AWAY!
- Fine... Just know that I'm here for you if you need anything.

I will make you a little introduction for you to understand better, I have never seen color in my life you are supposed to see it when you finally meet your soulmate but I could never be sure you know maybe everyone was playing a joke on me and this thing called "color" didn't exist. I mean I'm 21 and I still didn't even saw a sign of color in my fucking life y'know.

;

-Y/N time to get up.
-Mom I'm literally 21 and I'm just staying here for a week for some work you can't just go and tell me what to do.
-Honey, You are in my house, plus, it's 11:45 you slept enough so now go get up!.
-Ugh fine, I'm going to go grab coffee to this new cafeteria do you want something?.
-A cappuccino would be great.
- Sure I will be right back.
- Honey you are in still pijamas...
- And?
- Oh, Nothing. Bye sweetie!.
-Bye mom!.

;

It only took a few minutes for me to get the coffee since it was practically 12:00 so there wasn't to many people.
I was heading home, Eyes closed while listening to some of my favorite music, So in resume it was all going great even better than what I could think so I knew that something bad had to happened.

- What the fuck!
I said as I felt both my coffee and my mom's getting spilled over me.
- Oh my God I'm so sorry I wasn't paying attention to where I was go-
I was about to apologise to but as I opened my eyes and instantly saw the girl standing in front of me I noticed something different.
I noticed color.
- Do you like... Notice something different?
-I was just about to mentioned it but yes I can see color too! Oh my God I thought I was never going to meet my soulmate!, I'm Amy by the way.
-Y/N, My name is Y/N.
- That's the most beautiful name I ever heard.
I instantly blushed and a smile covered my face, She was truly an incredible person.
-Well thank you!, Your name is beautiful too.
- Thanks... Shit you t-shirt I'm really sorry!
- Don't worry it was my pijama, I should really get going though...
-Oh yeah me too but here, It's my number something tells me we should hang out more.
She handed me a paper with (obviously) her number. I started reading it not knowing when I felt her lips on my cheek.
- Bye Y/N see ya!
I never thought I would see something prettier than colors but she truly was something out of this world.

HeeyY,
So I was thinking of doing a face reveal even thought no one really reads my stories and I just have 10 followers but like it's my account so I'm doing whatever I want :)
Don't even know why I said this but see ya!