|04| New Dates.

*Ally's POV*

BEEP

BEEP

BEEP

My alarm woke me up for school, but also added to my giant headache because of my hangover. I was lucky I had set my alarm for 30 minutes earlier incase something like this happened.

I walked down stairs grabbed 2 aspirin and a glass of water, then made my way back up the steps. When I got to my room, I took the aspirin and lie back down.

I got up 30 minutes later with my headache having lessened a lot. I continued to get ready for school.

I stripped naked in the bathroom then walked into the steamy shower. I just washed my body and shaved since my hair was not greasy or in need of washing.

I walked into my closet with just a towel on to pick out my outfit for the day. I decided on a turquoise tshirt with lacy shoulders and some white capris. I paired it up with my two toned gray and white vans.

I then walked to my vanity and put on light foundation and mascara, plus a light line of eyeliner on the top of my eye. I blowed dried my hair leaving it naturally wavy and flowing down to the small of my back.

I walked downstairs, said a good morning to Mom, then made my way to school.

***

"Ally! Ally!" I heard Lily's voice yelling at me as soon as I walked in the school.

"Stop shouting," I said while groaning and holding my head.

"Sorry, Mrs. Grumpy Pants," she mumbled sarcastically.

"Sorry," I apologized while sighing.

"It's ok, so what did you think of Drew and Jake last night?" she asked while winking over dramatically.

"They were pretty good guys," I said emotionless.

"Pretty good?!" she exclaimed, "they were bloody amazing!"

"Drama queen," I mumbled them started walking to homeroom with Lily in tow.

***

I was sitting at home on the couch, watching tv and eating a snack after school. Then, I felt my phone vibrate on the couch next to me.

From: Drew

Hello beautiful, I had a great night last night. I was hoping I could take you out tomorrow? x

To: Drew

Me too. I would love to.

As soon as I sent it I immediately regretted it. 'What if he thinks I sound desperate? Or needy? Or clingy?' I thought to myself starting to panic when my phone vibrated again.

From: Drew

Great! How about I pick you up at 6? Wear something casual, but slightly fancy. x

To: Drew

Sounds great, see you.

From: Drew

Have a good night beautiful. x

I smiled at the sweetness of the text, then immediately texted Lily the news. Turns out, she's going with Jake tomorrow as well.