|05| The Diner.

Lily and I were on FaceTime after school on Friday, trying to pick out clothes for our dates tonight.

We finally decided on our outfits. I was going to wear a gray v-neck, t-shirt crop top with dark wash high waisted shorts and mint green converse. Lily was wearing a navy blue flower patterned flowy high waited skirt with a white t-shirt tucked in, with gray vans.

Soon after I finished getting ready, I heard a knock at the door. I looked at the clock and the time read, 5:59. One minute early.

"Hello beautiful," he greeted her as soon as she opened the door.

"Hi," I smiled blushing softly at the comment.

"Shall we go, milady?" he asked in a fake posh accent, while holding out his hand for me.

I giggled lightly and put my hand in his, the replied in an equally posh accent, "We shall."

We drove for about 13 minutes, then arrived at a small diner that was 50's themed. "Do you like it?" Drew looked at me nervously while asking.

"It's adorable," I replied smiling at him reassuringly.

"Good," he sighed, relieved I liked the small diner.

We walked into the dinner and it was seat yourself. So, he lead us to a small booth in the back and sat across from me.

I glanced around and noticed Michael Clifford the 'bad boy' staring at me. I quickly looked away, hoping he didn't see me look at him.

*Michael's POV*

I was sitting a booth in a tiny 50's style diner with my bandmates.

I heard the door open and looked over to see the girl who told me off earlier and some preppy looking dude walk in. He had his hand on the small of her back as he guided them to and booth in the back and sat across from her. What a wimp, he can't even sit next to her.

Man, if she was my girl, I would hold her and never let her go. Damn, I sound so whipped right now, and she's not even my girl.

I was just staring at her when she glanced over at me then quickly looked away. I could tell she was blushing a bit, it was adora- sexy. It was sexy, that's all I wanted from her, just like every other girl. I kept trying to tell my self that but, I'm not quite sure I believe it.

I watch as their date goes on, they laugh, smile, laugh, flirt, talk, laugh, then flirt some more. God, I am so much smoother than this dude. When they finish their dinner, they share a dessert. It's painful to even look, so I finally look away.

I try to listen to the conversation happening at my table, but I just can't pull my thoughts away from a certain dark-haired girl.