Chapter 2

14 years ago...

Nayeon's POV

Hi my names Im Nayeon in short call me "BunBun". I am a shy and an introvert 6 y/o kid who lives in my parent's house until I met "MinMin" or Yoongi. He made me happy, energetic and he made me like a special person. He don't know that I like him but I'm afraid that if I tell to him that I like him does he feel the same?.

In a few weeks my parents and I will be moving to America to continue our life there. So I should tell MinMin in his Birthday.

----------------
Yoongi's Birthday...

We celebrate my bestfriend's birthday. We play games and it was fun after that we eat our foods and sing Happy Birthday to him. After the celebration I grab his hands and went to the tree, "Why did you bring me here?" He said, I responded to his question that I have something to give him. So I pulled out the 2 necklaces inside my pocket and give him the blue one, and he suddenly wore it quickly and he said "Follow what I say ok?" I nodded my head. "I, MinMin will promise that I will never lie to you and and staying with you forever in sickness and in health" he said while crossing his heart so I follow what he said "I,BunBun will promise that I will never lie to you and staying with you forever in sickness and in health" I said while crossing my heart, after that we spend our time watching the sunset, a few minutes we bid goodbye to each other and go home.

------------

No one's POV

Few weeks passed Nayeon and her parents leaves Korea and goes to America without telling Yoongi.

Yoongi's POV

I woke up early because I was excited to go to school with BunBun, So I go to the shower after that I wore my uniform and goes down to the stairs and eat my breakfast, I didn't wait my brother because I'm excited. I walk quickly to BunBun's house but it seems there's no one in their house, so I shouted "Nayeon are you in there?" I shouted a few times but no one responds. I shouted again luckily there's an old woman who approaches holding a white envelope, she said "Kid, The person you looking for is not here anymore", I asked the old woman where they go she doesn't answer instead she gives the white envelope to me and answered "The answers are all in there kid" and she immediately leaves.

I was sad and at the same mad so I shouted "Why did you leave me BunBun? ," You promised me!," I walk home crying and didn't go to school after what happened now. My Mom was suprised and suddenly asked me "Why you didn't go to school? and Why are crying sweetie" I answered that I'm not feeling well, I go to my room and locked myself.

I read the white envelope that the old woman gave to me...

Dear MinMin,

Sorry I can't keep the Promise with you I hope you understand. I will write letters to you everyday so that you can't lose communication with me. I like you since I met you and I don't know if you like me back... I will be back as soon as possible MinMin ... I Promise

Sincerely,

BunBun

I like you too BunBun... That's the word I can say before I slept.

-----------

Hello Mushies! How was the second chapter?

I hope you like it! Please follow me @Chen1704 and please freely share your thoughts if I made any mistakes because english is my not my prior language sorry for any mistakes. :)

BYE Mushies!!!!