Chapter 3

14 years ago...

Jimin's POV

Hi My names Park Jimin but you can call me "ChimChim". I have a friend named Myoui Mina, I met her in the first day of school she is shy and quiet friend, We always go home together because were neighbor's.

"Pengu let's be friended with that two kids over there!" I said while pointing the two kids "Ok" she said so me and Mina approach to the two kids, "Hi my names Park Jimin and this is my friend Mina,can we be friends?" I asked the boy looked at the girl infront and it seems like he asking for conformation, the girl agrees so the boy and the bunny looking girl introduced their selves "Hi my names Min Yoongi and this is my bestfriend Im Nayeon but you can call me MinMin and her is BunBun. We shake our hands after that we talked and talked until MinMin invited us to his Birthday party tomorrow, Me and Mina agreed.

~Timeskip~

It's MinMin's Birthday so I woke early,go to the shower, and wore my clothes and after that I go down stairs and eat my breakfast. I visit Mina's House and fetch her, I knock on the door revealing her Mom "Is Mina in there Ma'am?" and luckily she nodded "Jimin aren't you coming in" Mina's Mom said so I said "No need Ma'am I will just wait Mina here" I smiled politely. After a few minutes Mina is ready. I was mesmerized, I want to tell her that she's beautiful but I'm too shy to tell her, she look at me and said "Hey, Chim are you there?" she waved at me until I came back to my senses "Oh,sorry hehehe!" I scratched my nape.

Mina and I goes to Yoongi's house (A/N: wondering how they know Yoongi's house?, well when Yoongi said that his birthday is tomorrow he tell his house address to Mina and Jimin so that they know.) and knocks on their door, few seconds the door starts to open revealing Yoongi and her bestfriend Nayeon. "Hey!" I said while smiling to Yoongi he smiled me back.

After an hour the party starts, first we play games. "Kids our game for today is newspaper dance!, first find your partner" I quickly grab Mina in front, "Ok now that we are complete, kids can you tell us your names?" we said Yes in unison, after we introduce ourselves the game starts...

<<Timeskip>>

Mina and I go home together after we bid goodbye to Yoongi, "Chim I have something to tell you.." she said in a lonely tone "What is it Pengu?" I said we stop walking and confront me "Chim, We are going to America on Friday" she said again in a lonely tone. My heart breaks after she said that so I said why she answered me " I don't know", I didn't think twice anymore so "Pengu, before you go I need to say this..." she look at me confused "I like you since we first met.." I said. She hugged me tightly saying she like me too...