Chapter 4

14 years Ago...

Mina's POV

Hi my name is Mina in short "Pengu", I'm a 6 y/o girl who is shy except for my friends. I have three friends, there are Sana  and Momo  who I know since birth hehehe!. Sana is a happy and energetic kid while Momo is a cold hearted kid except for us.

~Timeskip~

Me, Sana  and Momo  are heading to school because it's first day , "Mina I hope we are classmates" Sana said cutely while we are heading to the school. Before that we head to the Principal's Office to recieve are class schedules and after that we start walking out, "Mina what class are you in?" Momo said calmly, "I'm class A-1 you?" I asked her "Uh , I'm in class A-2" Momo said in sad tone, "Me too  I'm class A-2 same with Momo" Sana said in sad tone  I said "Don't worry guys Cheer up" I said to them happily so we bid goodbye to each other and walk directly to our designated classroom.

~Timeskip~

I met Jimin oppa, Yoongi oppa, and Nayeon unnie today in our classroom, Yoongi oppa said that his birthday is tomorrow so he invited us. "It's ok if I Invite my friends to your Birthday?" I asked him, he nodded smiling.

~Yoongi's Birthday~

Luckily Mom let me go to Yoongi Oppa's Birthday, So I woke up and clean up my bed and after I go straight to the Bathroom and bath. Afterbath I wore my clothes

 Afterbath I wore my clothes

( Imagine Mina is a kid...)

And goes down to the stairs and eat my breakfast. "Mom, where's Sana and Momo?" I asked my mom and she said "Honey, your friends goes early to Your friend's birthday" so I simly nodded, after I finished my breakfast I go up stairs and ready my things. Suddenly Mom called me and said "Honey your friend is here!" I asked my Who's friend and she suddenly said "Jimin" so I quickly go down stairs and greeted Jimin. " Jimin let's go " I said to him but he doesn't move so I wave my hand to his face and he came back to his senses, "Oh... let's go" he finally said.

~Timeskip~

(Sorry for timeskip guys... ^-^)

Me and Jimin walk home together. While walking "Jimin I have something to tell you..." I said in a Sad tone and he asked "What is it ?" , "Were going to America on Friday..." I said again in a sad tone, My heart breaks into a thousand pieces because I don't want to leave him but he suddenly speak and said " Before you go I want to tell you this..." he looks down so I asked him "What is it?" , "I like you since I met you" He said and I suddenly hug him tightly and said " I like you too".

------------------

Hello Mushies How wast the Fourth Chapter? Hehehehe sorry if it is kind a messy

Comment down below and share your thoughts ^_^

Make sure to Follow me @Chen1704and vote for my story!

BYE!