3

NASH'S POV

The movie just got over. But for some reason I couldn't get myself to focus on the movie. Megan was sat across the room from me. She was passed out, as she usually is. She looked so peaceful and so freaking hot.. or beautiful? She hasn't shown interest in me, but I know that I like her a lot.

She woke up moments later, and walked into the kitchen. I followed closely behind her.

"Megan?" I asked.

She just kept on doing whatever she was doing.

"Um, Megan?" I chewed on my bottom lip.

"Megan."

"WHAT THE HELL DO YOU WANT?" She yelled.

"I just wanted to talk to you God damn." I replied stepping back.

She shook her head. "I'm sorry Nash.. I'm just really bad with guys." She replied.

"It's okay Meg, same here but with girls." I smiled.

I looked deep into her eyes and pushed her up against the refrigerator connecting my lips to hers.

I don't know if it was too early to kiss her, but it just felt right.

She pulled away, slapped me in the face and ran off to wherever.

Fuck Nash, why the hell did you just do that?

I feel really bad that I took it that far but I was in the moment and wasn't thinking I guess.

Right after when Megan ran out, Marah came up in a rush.

" What's wrong with Megan? She's like hyperventilating!" She announced.

"I don't know I kissed her and she ran out.."

"You kissed her?!" She screamed.

" Yeah, I mean-" I was cut off to another slap to the face on the same cheek. What's with girls and the right cheek?

"You asshole! Her minds not set right on guys!"

"Well, I uh- didn't mean to make her mad. I'm so sorry.."

Marah then turned around when she heard Matthew call her name.

Was what I did wrong?

I feel so bad.

MEGAN'S POV

I can't believe Nash just kissed me. It was probably the most embarrassing thing ever.

I do no like him what so ever. I can't date. I can't do it. Not after what happened in my last relationship.

But for real, I do NOT like Nash at all. He's gross, and a terrible kisser for that matter.

I also have extremely bad anger issues, and I like to sleep a lot.

But Nash.. He is kind of cute. NO MEGAN! But his big blue eyes.. Who could say no to that?

Maybe he's different?

I should go apologize.
.

I go back to the boys apartment and search around for Nash, everyone had already gone to bed. Marah and Matthew, Brittan and Carter, and, Alyssa and Cameron.

I finally found him sitting on the balcony.

He looked back at me and turned back around.

"I'm so sorry Nash, "

"No, don't be sorry, it's not you're fault, it's mine. I'm sorry. I didn't know about-"

"Nash," I sat down. "Its okay." I smiled at him.

He smiled back.
He yawned. "I'm going to bed," He said and got up. "You wanna come with?"

"Sure." I smirked. We stood up and he led me to his room. We took our clothes off and crawled underneath the covers.

"Goodnight Megan." He whispered gently pecking my forehead wrapping his arm around my waist.

<<<>>>

THANKS FOR READING GUYS!!!

I HOPE YALL LIKE IT!

I LOVE THE CHARACTERS DEVELOPING IN THIS STORY!

COMMENT YOUR THOUGHTS AND IDEAS, ALSO VOTE COMMENT AND FOLLOW

THANKS

XOXO

xomatthew