2

CAMERON'S POV

Right now were watching horror movies with the girls. I'm sitting with the most amazing one though, Alyssa Joelle Totty.

Alyssa is sitting on my lap, my arm rapped around her. The movie isn't too scary but Alyssa sure does think it is.

I decided to lift Alyssa up with both arms and carry her up the stairs and into my room.

Once we got to my room, I sat on my bed while Alyssa was walking around looking at all the posters on my wall.

"What do these symbols on these posters mean?" She asked while pointing to them.

"I'll tell ya if you kiss me."

She blushed as I got up.

"Okay." She whispered as I pushed her onto my bed connecting our lips together.

It was full of lust and love. She was an amazing kisser.

I broke the kiss and started kissing down her neck, I know thats a girls weakness.

I felt her tug at my shirt, so that was my cue to take it off. I threw it to the ground.

She leaned back and examined my body, then pecked my lips once more.

"That was amazing. Alyssa smiled running her thumb over my cheek.

I love her...

ALYSSA'S POV

"That was amazing."

"You mean you're amazing." He pecked my forehead.

I grabbed his hand and lead him back down the stairs, everybody was so tuned into the movie that they didn't even notice we were gone.

Cameron is so freaking amazing.

I think we are gonna go far together.

I leaned over to Cam's ear and whispered "So what do those posters mean?"

He smiled. "They mean happiness and forgiveness for all the sins I have made.

"Thats amazing, I love that."

The movie just got over. Cam pecked my lips. "Goodnight baby girl."

I love him.

<<<>>>

HIII GUYS!

THANK YOU FOR READING (:

PLEASE VOTE AND FOLLOW

THERES ONE MORE COUPLE COMING NEXT CHAPTER SO BE READY!!!

THANKS AGAIN!!

XOXO

xomatthew