CHAPTER-2

As you leave the room ,sehun comes forward and holds your hand "mam don't loose hope ,I know what are you feeling right now " he told this trying to console you .then the doctor then comes out of the room . You rush towards the room " doctor how is dad " you question the doctor trying to wipe your tears . " madam I know it's a bit hard to hear this , your dad's at the last stage of cancer , he has only a few days left in this world " after hearing  this news you broke down . Then  sehun  asked the doctor "can we go inside the room to meet him "  " yes but only for a few minutes "  the doctor replies . Then sehun comes towards you and requests you to come inside the room . You and sehun walk towards the room . You control  yourself  and try to stay calm in front  of your dad.  You go and sit beside your dad . "YN please could you do one more favour on me . Sorry if I  am asking for to much." Your dad tells this catching  your hand . " no dad , it's my responsibility  to fulfill all of your wishes ."  " ok , actually it was my dream to see you  getting married in front of my eyes "
"Yes daddy ........but .."
" I know you want to ask whom you will marry right ? Well I have a mam in mind "
" who is it dad " you ask this with a tensed look in your face
"Well it is SEHUN  he is the only person whom I can trust "
" sir are you serious " sehun as this with  confusion.
" when do you think I am not serious  , " dad replies
" YN if you think my desicion is right , then only you can marry sehun"
"Dad ..." you were about to answer and then the doctor enters in and requests us to leave . The doctor then said " miss YN  your dad will be discharged  tomorrow  ."
" thank you doctor " you reply to the doctor . Later you go towards your dad and kiss him on his forehead and leave the room .
Sehun then asks may I drop you to your house ?" " no thanks  " you tell this and move forward. " mam it's already too late I will drop  you safely to your house , you can trust me " . You look at your watch and then say " fine , I trust you . Now shall we leave "
Then later you  both walk towards  the car .  You enter the car and  head towards the house .  On the way sehun asks " are you ready for the marriage  I mean are you really ready for it "
" I know it's too early  ,  but I am sill confused "
"So now we have reached "
"Bye see you later"
"Bye  " then sehun leaves .
  He us a  cool guy , but I am still confused .

I was the chapter ? Please do reply  and don't forget to vote
KOOKIEHOLIC ✌✌