CHAPTER - 5

Then the doctor enters in at the moment " miss YN you can now take your dad back to your house , but you will have to bring your dad for regular checkups "
"Fine doctor, and please can you send a nurse at our house in case there is an emergency "
" no need doctor of a nurse  my daughter is enough for my care ,isnt it YN"
"Yes dad , OK doctor no need for a nurse "  then taehyung tells " ok YN you and uncle  come out till then I will bring  the car "  "ok " you reply . Then taehyung  moves out
. Later along with  your  dad you move out . As you reach out you see taehyung outside with his car . Taehyung  calls out " Y N  come faster  I am waiting. "  . Then you and your dad move towards the car .  Then  you and your dad enter inside the car  . Taehyung  starts the car . Then you tell " taehyung  please drive  slow  , because  dad doesn't like rash driving "
Then taehyung  replies " I know that YN  , I will drive at a slow speed "  . And then you interrupt  "ok I know  you are quite smart  , but know  we need to reach home faster because I will have to prepare  your favourite  food items tonight "
" no YN , I am not staying at your house  . I have  already booked  a room for me to stay there .."
" what how could you do this ? You aren't my friend  . Is this what friends  are supposed to do ? Dad please tell something  to him "
" yes taehyung  it's your house itself you should not  do this "
" uncle bot it will cause inconvenience  to you "
" what kind of inconvenience  ,  taehyung stop the car we are leaving  ."
" hey YN I made you a fool , I am staying at your house itself  . How do you expect  me to live at a hotel instead of  your house  . I was just kidding  to  enlighten you and uncles mood  "
" ok now joke time over , concentrate  on  driving  " Later you all drove to your house . I'm reaching home you took your dad to his room.
" dad it's time for you to rest , we have travelled  a lot "
" but I had to talk to you regarding an important matter "
" shhhh.... dad now it's only time for rest , no other work  . Got it ?"
" fine , I will talk to you later "
" yes dad "
" by the way  where is taehyung?"
" he is gone to buy some stuff  he will be on his way . And now have this soup you will feel  better "
" ahh I hope it's not tasteless  , because  I have had lots of it in the hospital "
" come on have it "
Then taehyung enters inside the room.
" hey guys  look what have I bought Icecream  , chocolate  for YN and me as it's our favourite  and vanilla for uncle "
" taehyung you are my saviour  . Thanks for saving me from having the tasteless soup ."
" well its my job "
" any ways taehyung  how did you come to know that vanilla is my favourite,  I think YN might  have told"
" no dad ,  in fact I didn't  even know he is bringing ice cream  for us "
" uncle you forgot that in our childhood  you used to take us for having Icecream . At that time you used to have only vanilla and no other ice cream.  So that's how I came to  know ..."
Dad replies " you are quite  intelligent  taehyung  you remember  old days too. .."
" yes of course  uncle how can I forget them "
" really those days were so good , I wish the could come back . I hope they would  last forever  ..."
" stop it YN you make every situation  serious have this Icecream and cool down "
Later you all have your ice cream  and suddenly  the door bell rings .

I hope you all enjoyed  this chapter . If there are any problems  with  the  chapter  you can reply . Please vote .

Kookieholic ✌✌✌