CHAPTER -6

" Dad I think there is someone  on the door , let me check " you say this and move towards the door .
" wait YN you have your ice cream  first I will check whose at the door " taehyung tells this and pulls you back to your chair
" ok taehyung "
Then taehyung heads towards  the door and opens it
" good evening please  may I come  In "
" wait....... who are you ? And why do you want to come in?"
" well my name is  SEHUN  and I have come here to meet my boss "
" are you sure you have come to meet your boss . ? First of all you need to give me a test for entering  in "
" WHAT KIND OF TEST . Are you kidding me "
" no ! I am serious  "
Then you come towards the door and try to see who is at the door
" taehyung who is at the door ? And what we're you doing from so long "
Then you peep outside  to see who actually  is at the door.
" SEHUN ok it's you . Taehyung  he is SEHUN the manager of our company "
" so then ... ok Mr SEHUN   now you can definitely  enter inside "
" yes for sure , anyways miss YN who is he "
" sehun  he is taehyung  my best friend   since childhood "
" it seems so . He cares a lot for you and your dad . "
Then taehyung interrupts " of course YN is my best friend  and I can do anything for her "
" ok boys, let's go dad's waiting for us "
Then you'll move towards the room.

Sorry for updating  so late . I know it's a small chapter  , I will try my best to update as soon as possible. As my schools are starting  it will be a little  hard to update fast but I will surely look towards  updating  faster . Thanks .

Kookieholic