∂є∂ι¢αтισи αи∂ яα∂ισ вσσтн

「ᴅᴇᴅɪᴄᴀᴛɪᴏɴ ᴀɴᴅ ʀᴀᴅɪᴏ ʙᴏᴏᴛʜ」

┉ ┈ ┉

Greetings!

Now, we're opening the very first booths for the Luna Festival!

Dedication and Radio Booth are two different booths and to know more about it, please read the suceeding paragraphs.

×××

DEDICATION BOOTH

This booth will be built through our very own confession booth a.k.a the Lunatic Files!

For today (May 1, 2018) up until tomorrow (May 2, 2018), we will be opening the confession booth only for song with message dedications!

But here's the twist, since today is OC Day and tomorrow is IC day, you will need to submit dedications that comply to such Roleplay Style of the Day.

STRICTLY NO OOC.

The Dedication booth will be opened for the entire day for two days and by this time, we won't be posting any other submissions except for song with message dedications.

×××

RADIO BOOTH

Lunaverse will have its very own live radio broadcast! Here, you can listen to songs, request for songs, make some shutouts, and most especially, we will have a segment where you can either call our DJ or message us sharing your story or asking questions regarding your life and love problems.

DJs for our Radio Booth will be DJ Aine and yours truly, DJ Luna. (However, I'm still not sure since my net is a little bit btchy and I don't think I can do live audio broadcasts. Still, I will try.)

The Radio Booth will take place in our to-be-created Facebook group for all the Zelenians.

If you're interested with our live audio broadcast, all you need to do is comment below the link of your facebook dummy or roleplay account and accept my Facebook request in my acc Océane Moone so I can add you to the FB group.

Kahit alam ko na yung FB accounts ng iba, please comment pa rin para organized tayo.

The schedule of the broadcast will be announced on the FB group.

That would be all! Please leave a comment if you have read this.

Have a nice day!