¢αиσи ∂αу

「ᴄᴀɴᴏɴ ᴅᴀʏ」

┉ ┈ ┉

Greetings, Zelenians!

The SNS!AU Day has successfully concluded and now, we welcome you to our Canon Day!

There will be no OOC interactions in all places except the OOC Room, Plotting Room and PM.

The mechanics are very simple. All you have to do is to portray a character from a book, a film, a videogame or from a TV series. Afterwards, you would need to act as the portrayer you picked. You may also do some plotting and interactions in all the places of Lunaverse.

Also, this is going to be the time where we will pick those who are worthy to garner the Best Canon roleplayer award!

×××

SPECIAL ACTIVITY

We will also be having a special activity for this day. However, this is not a requirement, but you are all invited to accomplish it.

All you need to do is to post on your journal Canon one-shots or poems abour your portrayer. The one-shots you will make may be based on the book/movie/series the character has come from or it could be based on your own imagination of the character.

Those who will be doing this activity will be getting additional points.

That’d be all! Please leave a comment if you’ve read this post at pakisama na rin yung name ng character na pinoportray mo at saang movie/book/series nanggaling. If you will also be changing port, you need to comment again.

Have a nice day!

PS. Sa mga nakipag-interact kahapon noong SNS!AU Day, may thread akong inilagay sa chapter ng "SNS!AU Day", mangyaring magreply na lamang doon para sa additional points.