Sir #1

So, the "Dominant" described in the last chapter preferred to be called 'Master'. This chapter does not concern him (aside from this first little bit). The next dominant I had preferred to be addressed as 'Sir'. Here is how the relationship went...

We found each other on a chat site for teens and adults. For 2-3 hours, we held a decent conversation. He asked me about my life and told me about his. When he found out about my horrid experience with the first one, he was shocked and promised me that not all dominants are that horrible. Eventually, he asked to add me on skype, which I was quick to allow.

For the next few weeks, we really hit it off. He was a great guy and I really enjoyed talking to him and serving him as his sub.

One of my initial limits is that I don't show below my waist until I trust them because I, like most females, am self-conscious about how I look. He, and every subsequent dominant (save one), was/has been totally fine with this because I'm very obedient. Yes, they will badger me about it, but they always drop it after the second or third, "No."

After the first few weeks, he had earned my trust enough that I was going to let him see what he was working with. When he got on skype that night, I told him I was ready and he video called me and asked me to show. I did as I was told and got a reaction that was not what I had expected.

See, this was before I began shaving said area bare. Apparently, this was not how he liked things to be. He voiced his opinion and I, very promptly ended the call. I was not about to let him see me get so upset. Eventually, I stopped talking to him completely.

After removing him from my friend list, I was added by a girl I had never met. She said she was his new sub (this had been a few days) and that she needed advice on something. I accepted her request and we became very close.

She brought up the very thing that had made me cease communication with him and asked why I was so touchy about it. I explained that I felt it was none of his business how I kept myself. She disagreed. I didn't hear from her for a few days. When she finally messaged me, she informed me that I hadn't been talking to his new sub, but to him. I was so upset, I immediately began my search for a new dominant.

This time, I wouldn't be so easy to catch.

Lessons: Subs-While yes, your dominant has control over many aspects of your life, you still have say. Dom(me)s-Don't push your sub away by abusing the fact that you have control over aspects of their life.