04

A/N: Triple update!
Hope you don't mind it >\\\\<
Mikala's room in media~

Play the song with chapter !

«So, are you going to stay here for long time ?»

My words clearly made Hirakin jump out of his thoughts to look down at his own hand holding the ice to my cheek.
Oh, how much I hated this.

«He sent me to take care of you, it's my job to follow orders from above.»
His graceful voice spoke again, no matter how soft and delicate it was.
Nothing could be ever compared to the other voice I loved.

«Who?»

I asked simply, not wanting to speak too much, in order to avoid having my jaw hurting even more.

He whispered something to himself, and then shook his head. Unfortunately his voice was a way too low to be heard.

«Who?»

I asked once more, this time I was starting to loose my patience. And Saint Maria knew how little I had of that.

His answer was by moving away, with no spoken word coming out of his lips.
Well,i guess it was impossible to get an answer from that kid.
He ended leaving the room with no more words, again.
This place is getting me more and more frustrated with time passing.

I let out a heavy sigh, which was maybe the hundredth today. And slowly laying down on my futon.
I needed a rest, not sleeping yesterday made me an asshole. If I wasn't one already to begin with.

_______

The slam of my sliding wooden door woke me up from my nap. The door was located exactly by the end of the futon at my feet.
Did someone really just watched me sleep or something ?
I thought to myself before sitting up.
A

nd finding a comfortable sitting position. Rubbing my eyes and little with a silent yawn.
Fortunately my cheek did no longer hurt. But I was quite sure it will leave a mark on my-not to brag. Handsome face.

Hearing no noises from outside, the fact that someone must have been here started to be doubtful.
Could be just a dream. Right ?

Throwing my body back on the mattress, maybe I could go back to sleep after all.

Deciding otherwise after a couple of minutes of just having my eyes closed with what seemed like another night of not sleeping.
I always have struggles to fall asleep.

My hand reached my phone from the floor next to me. Must have kicked it away while sleeping, what a childishly habit of yours Mikala.

4:20AM.

Only three minutes were left for dawn.

My curiosity took over me even more, if I wasn't going to know who this voice was.
Then at least, I have to spend my couple of days here hearing it.

Not bothering to wear the slippers, just the kimono-that I was forced to wear by the way, around my body. And if I could add, it was freezing outside to just wear this.

Opening the sliding wooden door, and without wasting any more minutes. I took the quickest way to the river.

_____________________

To my satisfaction, he was here. Chanting like an angel, his voice even sadder than yesterday.
I found myself slightly concerned with this sudden sadness.

Over thirty minutes passed, and the sun was rising peacefully as well as the nature around us. Making his chanting sound even more beautiful.
Just like a movie.

«I expected you to be here today, its colder than so cover up.»

I quickly looked up at the person talking behind me as they placed a blanket over my shoulder before sitting on the grass next to me.

«You saw me yesterday ?»

Way too many questions were on my mind as I looked deep into Hikarin brown eyes.

«Yes.»

He simply answered coldly breaking our eye contact, and before I could talk he continued to speak in a monotone voice. His feminine accent was still visible, but it seemed that sadness took over him as well.

«Ever since I was born, I have been charged to keep an eyes on him. I might look inoffensive, but don't believe what you see here.»

He sighed heavily before keeping his eyes on the chanting boy, he was too far away to recognize or see his face feature.

«Is he religious? »

Hirakin's serious expression suddenly disappeared. Replaced with a wheezing and holding his tummy to not break into laughing.
I didn't know how to react, was my question stupid ?
He is clearly chanting to God, if he exists.

«Ah, I didn't laugh like this in forever..»

I raised an eye brown, demanding an explanation with a silent stare that meant the world.

«He prays next to the river everyday to risk being caught by his father. Who hates the word "religion". »

He turned his gaze to mine once more and locked eyes.

«He just adores danger, every drop of it makes him horny.»