Alex Gaskarth Imagine:

**TRIGGERING IMAGINE, PLEASE DON'T READ IF YOU'RE HAVING TROUBLES WITH SELF HARMING**
This imagine was requested but the user doesn't want her name in it so its going to say 'Y/N'
**********************

Y/N's POV:

I swing open my front door and close it loudly behind me. Alex is at the studio and I have just arrived home from work.
Alex and I have been dating for quite some time.

I kick off my shoes and flick the TV on, switching it to the news. The news reporter's voice sounds through the TV

"Alex Gaskarth of All Time Low has been seen getting close and personal with a familiar Tay Jardine, what's happened to his girlfriend Y/N? Here are some pictures"

Pictures of Tay and Alex show, one with his arms on her waist, one of him kissing her cheek, one of them laughing together. I've had enough. I pick up the remote and fling it at the TV, it goes straight through the screen but I don't even care.

I march upstairs with tears streaming down my face. All those times of him going to the studio, was he going to see her?

I do something I swore to Alex and myself that I would never do again. I dig through the cabinet in our bathroom for my special box I keep at the back of the cabinet. I open it and take out a blade.
With tears still falling down like rain, I drag the blade across my skin.
Satisfied with the pain that it gives.
I carve 'not good enough' into My skin.

"HONEY IM HOME!" Alex yells. Which makes me cry harder.

"Baby?" Alex questions. I hear his footsteps move towards the bathroom.

I don't stop at my wrists, now I'm moving to my thighs.
The door to the bathroom opens.
"Are you okay bab- Y/N NO!" Alex screams. He moves over to me and knocks the blade out from my grasp.

"WHAT ARE YOU DOING?!" He yells.

"WHAT DO YOU CARE?! WHY DON'T YOU GO CRAWL BACK TO TAY FUCKING JARDINE?!" I scream. He stops.

"What?" He asks.

"I SAW THE NEWS! PICTURES OF YOU KISSING HER CHEEK, HUGGING HER LAUGHING WITH HER!" He suddenly realises.

"No, we are just friends, We are the in crowd and I are working on a song together, I kissed her cheek as a friendly gesture and she hugged me, there's nothing going on baby I swear, don't believe everything you hear on the news" he says looking into my eyes. He wasn't lying.

"Nothing is ever worth hurting yourself over, promise me you won't do this again" he continues.

"But I-" he cuts me off with a kiss.

"Promise" he says. I silently promise. He goes and hides the blade somewhere then comes back and cleans up my wrists and thighs.

"I love you Y/N never forget that" he says hugging me tightly.

"I love you to Lex" I say hugging him back just as tightly.