Chapter 19- Unexpected... Night- PART 1

Arianna's POV-

"Hey! I have an idea. Why don't we have a girls night, just the three of us! I can get our brothers out of the house! We can go on the boardwalk, go to the beach and watch the-" I was cut off by Blaire.

"The Sunset!? Please say you were going to say sunset!" She said excitedly.

"Yeah, and the fireworks. We can also put our feet in the water and relax." I said, and I put my hands on her shoulders so she wouldn't fly off the ground.

Blaire's POV- 

I'm so excited! 

Julianna's POV- 

"Yeah! And this is a great idea so you can take your minds off of your ex's, guys!" I said so enthusiastically, but everyone went silent at the fact I brought that up. Oops.

--------Time skip-------- 

Arianna's POV- 

Okay... Chips....Dip....Keys... KEYS! Where are my keys!? Oh, they are... in my hand. Right....

Okay. I'm ready to have the best night ever. Can't wait!!

*Ding Dong!*

"Coming!" I yell. Julianna isn't here right now, because she took Blaire out for a walk on the beach to get their fit bits up again. The doorbell rings again From outside the door I hear Julianna. 

"Chase took my keys! Can you open the doors, PLEASE!?"

"Coming!" I yell even louder. I can practically hear Blaire squealing from the outside, ha!