Chapter 10: It's Not Just Us

A/N: This picks up EXACTLY where Chapter 9 left off, so if you want it to make sense, please be sure to read Chapter 9. Thanks for your patience. Have been incredibly busy and traveling more than usual, so I'm a bit frazzled. Thanks to Robin for faithfully telling me what I need to hear - not an easy job, and I appreciate it. Thank you all so much for reading! I sure hope you're enjoying it!

I did my best to channel my inner domanatrix, but it became clear in a hot minute that Jamie doesn't have an ounce of submissiveness in his veins – and I can't deny that I'm happy about that. He paused for all of three seconds as his eyes raked me from head to toe, then he dropped his bag and prowled toward me with a predatory grin on his face. He ran both hands through my hair as he bumped my nose, "Nice outfit, baby." 

I brought the crop up to run it along his strong jawline, "Thanks. I think you'll appreciate the strategically located snaps between my legs."

He grins big, "I'm sure I will." His lips attach to mine and his tongue does a thorough exploration of my mouth that has me ready to wilt right off of the barstool. He wraps one hand around my neck and the other around my hips as he pulls me up and into the kiss. "Are you sure you want me on my belly?" He nips along my neck and tongues my ear, "You're not gonna have access to some of my more interesting parts."

I grin against his lips and smack him gently with my crop, "I think your ass is pretty interesting, Dornan."

He pulls back to look at me with raised eyebrows. I chuckle and turn to lead him to the bedroom. "You seem so fascinated with mine, I figured I should give yours a thorough study."

I can hear him peeling off his clothes as he follows me. "You're welcome to study, love, but mine is more of an exit than an entrance."

I stand by the bed and smack the crop in my hand gently a few times as I raise a brow at him, "And mine's not?"

He must sense he is on uneven ground because he simply smiles uncomfortably and throws his hands up. "My body is yours, love. Use it as you will."

I lick my lips and wave him onto the bed, "I intend to." Boys are so dumb. Does he think I WANT to stick something up his ass? Ewww. NO! But I'll let him stew on that a minute or ten.

He sprawls his naked magnificence on the bed and I can't help but stare in awe at his musculature. He really is perfectly made. He stretches his arms up and turns his head toward the side of the bed where I'm standing. His eyes are closed and he heaves a deep sigh as he smiles, "Have your wicked way with me, baby."

I bite my lip as I run the riding crop between his legs from his knees to his upper thighs. "I need you to spread out for me a bit." His legs shift as he spreads out and I pop his ass with my hand, "A bit more, please." He grunts, but does it and I smile when I see what I want. I want access to his ball sack and his member that is forced down between his legs. I stroke my hand lovingly over his incredibly perfect butt, "That's what I want. Thank you, love." I kick off my shoes and climb on top of him so that I'm sitting just below his butt. I lay the crop across his back and roll it up and then back down.

He moans, "Umph, that feels really good. Harder...."

I do it again, repeatedly, pressing as much of my weight as I can on the crop. I can feel him relax beneath me and I smile a sinister smile as I drop the crop to the side of the bed and continue to massage him with my hands. "Feel good, baby? Is your back tight?"

He grunts, "Yeah, but my dick is tighter."

I work my hands down and squeeze his butt cheeks, and then let my nails graze his most intimate parts as they skim down to his toes. "We'll get to that."