Warm Up

A/n- above is Tataki's Jūryoku since I wanted aleast part of his appearance to be original. ——————
Tataki smirked, looking at Sasuke as his Jūryoku activated. His curse mark enveloped his body as it became covered in scales, the whites of his eyes become back and his hair lengthening to his back as his hands became claws. His teeth became sharp fangs, spikes coming out of his back along with a pair of scaly wings. His ears became slightly pointed and his hair frizzed up a little as he breathed heavily in anticipation.

"You unlocked the next stage without any help?" Sasuke asked in surprise, his curse mark doing the same as Tataki's and changing his appearance.

"Good, at least now it won't be boring." Tataki said, smirking insanely.

"I could say the same. How about a bet? If I win you come with me to Orochimaru. If you win, you get to give me one order." Sasuke said, smirking in confidence.

"I'll take that bet, it's not like I'll lose to the likes of an Uchia anyway." Tataki said, smirking as his Shi blood started acting up and his Jūryoku seemed to spin rapidly. He instantly lunged froward, punching Sasuke with a heavy punch that sent him tumbling through the forest.

"Tch. Gravity manipulation." Sasuke grumbled, jumping to his feet and dodging a shuriken as he kicked a charging Tataki in the gut and sent him flying into a tree. "But it seems he can only manipulate one persons gravity at a time."

"Close but no cigar." Tataki said, laughing maniacally as got to his feet. Wiping some blood off his lip, he performed multiple hand symbols and slammed his palms against the ground. "Jūryoku secret arts: Crushing Heavens!!!"

The entire forest shook, a large crater forming under them from the pressure of heavy gravity. Tataki walked forward normally as if the gravity didn't affect him.

"How?" Sasuke strained out, glaring at Tataki.

"It takes a lot of chakra but it's worth it all to win." Tataki replied, putting a kunai against Sasuke's neck. "Surrender."

"Fine." Sasuke grunted, the pressure disappearing soon after. "That wasn't much of a fight."

"I know. Now, my order is for you to be my spy." Tataki demanded, his Jūryoku suddenly spinning faster then stopping as a black glow covered Sasuke before disappearing.

"What did you do?" Sasuke asked, looking confused.

"I've planted my own kind of mark that lets me hear everything you hear. I've also put a miniature black hole in your heart in case you try anything." Tataki explained, Sasuke looking horrified in return. "Don't worry, as long as you're a good little ninja you won't die."

——————

Tataki appeared in the Hokage's office, stepping out of a shadow as he bowed lightly to the woman in front of him.

"Tsunade, I've come to make my report." Tataki said, wearing his Anbu gear.

"You're supposed to address me as Hokage." Tsunade replied, looking up from her paperwork.

"I'll only call you that when you earn my respect. Until then you're nothing but another ninja to me." Tataki replied.

"You really are a Shi." Tsunade sighed, rubbing her temples. "What's the report?"

"Naruto Uzumaki continues to train diligently. He's injured Jiraiya but everything else is fine. He's yet to find out about such actions."

"How about your training? Have you achieved Dragon Sage Mode?" Tsunade asked, narrowing her eyes.

"I did so a long time ago. I'm the one who created the Jutsu so I know all of its inner workings. The head of the Dragon Clan gave me the means soon after meeting." Tataki replied.

"That's rare. I've never heard of such a thing. It usually takes time and trust." Tsunade replied.

"Our summoning method is based on respect and shows of power. It's not difficult." Tataki replied.

"How goes your Jūryoku then?" Tsunade asked, getting only silence in return. "Not well then?"

"Until my chakra pool increases and I have peak control, I have no hope of reaching the Divine stage. A drastic action needs to occur for me to do as such as well." Tataki replied.

"Such as?" Tsunade inquired.

"That's a clan secret. My report is finished, I'm going out." The Young Shi said, standing as he walked past her and jumped out the window.

Tsunade was quite, not a world from her lips as she sat in silence. "You Can come out now."

"He's dangerous, Hokage! We need to dispose of him immediately before he betrays us!" The anbu shouted, shaking in fury at Tataki's disrespectful attitude.

"Don't worry, he's a good kid. It's not his fault he's a Shi, worst of all he was abused from a young age. He was much worse off than Naruto. Give him time, things will change...they have to." Tsunade said, her stern gazing softening a little.

"....yes, Hokage."