Love.Hate pt10

Warning swears so Chloe be careful

Hannah's p.o.v

Things in the house have been weird lately, life dating Mikey is great he's so nice but he's been acting strange. he's really clingy he made me move in his room and I didn't NOT want to but I don't want to rush things. plus he's being really protective over me and doesn't like me talking to any boys other than ones in the band. he doesn't own me though so I do talk to the others half of them are gay anyway so he's shouldn't worry. I don't want to confront him about it because I know he's just trying to look after me and be a good boyfriend, but to be honest he's really creeping me out.

Hollies p.o.v

I wake up the next day and woah, right now I'm pissed. I do NOT like that guy. I'm sitting here plotting my next move because this means war. I really wanted that top and now he has it, well I guess it was never mine but who cares finders keepers. the worst part is he's really fit, but I will not go through that again, boys are disgusting and only want to hurt you. I keep telling myself this but I still fall for boys. I will not fall for Ashton Irwin, he's a dick.

"Knock knock" I hear they don't wait for a rely they just come in, it's Ashton great.

"Fuck off" I say and throw a shoe at him he ducks poop.

"Woah someone's on there period!" I just glare at him." Okay okay you're not" he has one hand behind his back.

"What are you hiding?" I ask. he smirks and pulls out a nerf gun and shoots me in the left shoulder. He runs put of my room. he shouldn't have done that, I'm nerf master. I pull out my one from under the bed and run after him.

" Oh your so dead!" we go down to the massive hall area and have a full on war. there's a balcony overlooking the hall and One by one people start gathering to watch us.

Joes p.o.v

I hear people whooping and cheering so I go onto the landing/balcony and look down to see what people are watching. it's Hollie and Ashton having a nerf gun war, it's so funny but it's getting pretty intense. I run back to my room and grab my spare nerf bullets and throw them down.

"Hollie catch!" I shout she loads up and Ashton gets some too. me and Hollie have chatted a few times but not much. But Ashtons been hiding out in his room or so I've heard. I know that Hollie has something against boys but she seems fine with me. But she seems really close with Ashton, there so cute I would never have put them together but they suit so well.

Chloe p.o.v

In the end Hollie won the nerf war and she just walked away up the stairs everyone patting her in the back and cheering. I ran after her and went into her room.

" God does no one knock around here!?" she said but laughing.

"Nope" I said smiling. I like Hollie she acts moody but I can tell she's nice, deep down. " So what's the deal with you and Ashton, you dating? Everyone's wondering"

" Oh my god NO! I hate him more than spiders!" She shouts.

" Oh well you're cute together, just saying!" I hop out of her room pleased with myself.