Love.Hate pt32

Kate's p.o.v

" Guys when we go in can you not make a scene?" I say.

" No way " vikii says and puts her key I the door, I groan.

" She's home!!!!!!!" lulu shouts, I groan again. People come rushing in from all the different rooms and Chloe gives me a massive hug.

" I thought you were dead!" she says and I laugh, I've missed her.

" Well here I am" I say.

" Hey Kate? can I talk to you?" Cal says and pulls me to the side. People start filing back to their rooms.

" What?" I say when he's pulled me into the empty kitchen.

" It's about Luke" he says.

" Oh my god is he okay? where is he?" I say panicking.

" Kate you were his world and you just ended it! he's not left his room and no ones seen him." he says and tears spill down my cheeks.

" It's all my fault I'm so stupid, so stupid!" I scream and kick the counter.

" Woah woah calm down." he says and puts his arm on my shoulder, he looks up and leaves without saying anything, then I see why he looked up. Luke's standing in the doorway, bloodshot eyes from crying.

" We need to talk." he says and I run to him I hug him tight.

" I'm sorry I sob" he strokes my head.

" Me too" he says.

" But Luke, I I don't know how to say this" I say.

" What, everything's okay again you don't need to talk" he says and tries to kiss me but I push him away.

" No, it's not like before Luke, I can't be your girlfriend any more." I say and he stares at me blankly.

" What? w why?" he stutters.

" Well, I just I just cant" I say and look down. he walks towards me.

" Kate, if there's something your not saying " he says and I break.

" Luke I slept with someone else and I don't love you anymore!" I scream and run out of the room. I run to my room and it's times like this when I don't regret not moving in with him.

"Kate! wait!" he says running up the stairs after me and grabbing my arm so I turn around.

" I'm sorry Luke, it just didn't feel right anymore." I say and were both crying.

" I like you I really do but can't we just be friends? because I'm closer to you than any other guy in the house." I say and plea for him to say something.

"Of course you are you were my girlfriend!" he says shouting. " I still love you Kate and maybe some day we can be friends but not right now!" he says and storms to his room but stops just before he goes in.

" Oh yeah, and dumping me drunk on the phone was low but sleeping with someone else right after? that's the lowest." I says and enters his room slamming the door.

I just collapse on the ground curling up on the stairs. I cry, I sob, I scream and vikii comes out and hold me close. I cling onto her and Carry on crying silently.