S͜͡I͜͡X͜͡T͜͡E͜͡E͜͡N͜͡

Bambam was laying bed, feeling happy with how his love life is going. I mean who wouldn't be happy?

He sits up when his music stops playing and his phone started ringing, who would call at 2 am? Who is awake at 2 am? Bambam looks at his phone and sees Mark's caller id. He answers.

BB: hyung..?

MT: bam.. hi..

Mark sounds like he's either crying or just finished crying. Bambam's starting to get worried as he sat up in bed.

BB: hyung are you okay?

MT: n-no..

Mark's voice wavered. He clutched the pillow in his arms as he bit his bottom lip, throwing his head back slightly against the wall.

MT: i..I'm trying so hard not to.. go.. and..c-cu-

BB: y-yah hyung Dont say that please..

Bambam teared up as he sniffled and wiped his nose. He started to panic as he heard Mark quietly cry over the phone.

MT: bambam.. why does life have to be this way..? Why?

Mark was currently sitting on the floor, razor in hand, just staring at it. He just got done from fighting with his dad not so long ago. He felt like hurting himself but instead he made the last minute decision to call his only hope, bambam.

BB: hyung.. please don't hurt youself..

Bambam whimpered out as he slowly began crying. Mark let out a shaky sigh as he got up

MT: baby..be at your door in 10 minutes.

Mark then hanged up. Bambam quickly grabbed a jacket and slowly walked downstairs. He then opened the door and waited outside.

When Mark finally got to Bambam's house, he immediately hugged the younger. Having his arms around his waist while bambam had his arms around Mark's neck, slightly crying into his shoulder. "Hyung don't do that, you had me scared" Bambam whimpered out. Mark simply hugged him tighter and shut his eyes tightly. Bambam then pulled away and cupped Mark's face. "As much as i want to hit you for trying to do that, i also want you to know i care about you.." bambam whispered and smiled, tears still rolling down slowly on his cheeks. Mark stared at Bambam, his own tears rolling down, but he wasn't smiling. He had a frown on his face. "I-I miss her bambam" Mark cried out quietly as he hugged him again, this time having his arms around Bambam's neck. Bambam rubbed his back "h-hyung it's okay.. I understand how you feel.. i-i know.." bambam said as he tightened his hold on Mark's waist. "Come inside yeah? We can go and rest and cuddle okay?" Bambam suggested as he pulled away to look at Mark's face. Mark nodded and rubbed his eyes. Bambam opened the door and let Mark in.

They got to Bambam's bedroom, crawling onto the bed and getting under the covers. "Bambam.." "yeah?" "I.. i think.. i am starting to like.. like you.." "like like me? You mean love?" Bambam giggled. "No.. not just yet.. w-we just started dating" Mark giggled as well. Bambam sniffled and nodded. "Right.. then i like-like you too" Bambam said and looked at Mark, laying on his side. Mark looked back at him, also shifting to lay on his side. They stared into each other's eyes before bambam made the first move to kiss Mark. Of course, Mark responded back, cupping the younger's face in his hands and rubbing his cheek bones with his thumbs. Bambam moved closer to Mark as he then placed a hand on his hip, pulling him closer. Mark began to blush a light red as he also wanted to be closer to bambam and scooting closer to him. Mark then rested his thigh on Bambam's hip and tilted his head to deepen the kiss. Bambam smiled slightly, trailing his hand down to rest it on Mark's thigh. Mark blushed even more as he felt small tingles.

After a couple more minutes of making out, they both pull away, staring at each other while trying to catch their breathes. "Hyung.." "y-yeah.." "i like like you" Bambam smiled. Mark smiled back and wrapped his arms around Bambam, bringing him in to cuddle. "I like like you too"

————————————————
So i hope y'all know, they are switches, meaning Mark will top, and so will bambam.