S͜͡E͜͡V͜͡E͜͡N͜͡T͜͡E͜͡E͜͡N͜͡

Mark spent the night with Bambam. They decided to skip school and just hang out with each other. Bambam had dragged Mark to a mall.

~Mark~
"Bambam I don't have much money on me" i say as i sigh. He gave me this look, a look I'm familiar with but i hate it. "No you are not buying me anything" "but hyung~! As your boyfriend i must spoil you" Bambam said and kissed my cheek. "No" i deny him and cross my arms. "Unfair" he says and pouts. "Um very fair" i say and smile. He rolled his eyes and squeezed my hand. "Follow me" he said and started dragging me. "Slow down!!" I say and he smiled. "Alright alright but look!" "A pet shop?" "Yeah they sell cute pet things" "and why are we here exactly?" "Too look around.. and cause of Cypress I need to get a new heating rock thing" Bambam said and dragged me inside. I look around and notice lots of people with their dogs here.

~BamBam~
I go towards the back of the store while holding Mark's hand. "Bambam there's a bunch of people with their small dogs" Mark said and squeezed my hand. "Yeah i see that.. where are the big doggos" "doggos?" "Doggos" i say and look at Mark. He gives me a confused look. I kiss his lips and go back to looking for Cypress's rock. Mark followed and began smacking my arm "yah you're too open" "i like letting people know what's mine" Mark blushed and hid his face in my shoulder. I giggled and find the rock. "Look i found it, let's go" i say and grab it.

After the mall we decided to walk to a near by park. While we were walking, a car drove past us and stopped a couple blocks away, they tossed a box out and drove away quickly. Mark let go of my hand "Mark hyung no" "but bam-" "Mark no" "bam.." Mark shrugged and walked over to the box "Mark!" I hissed and sighed. He opened the box and began waving me over. "No i'm not going over there" "But Bambam!!" He whined and picked the box up. "Ew hyung what if it's something dead" i say and back away. "Just fucking look inside" i whine but look inside anyway. A small furry face touches my nose. "Are you serious" i say and look at him. Mark smiled and began walking with the box. "Mark i thought you couldn't have pets" "I don't give a fuck now, these babies are mine" "but what if i want one" "then we can have matching babies" Mark said. I follow close "but hyung.." "yes?" He looked at me. "Lets go to my house" i say and help him with the box.

"Hyung They're cute but.. I'm afraid of what your dad is gonna do.." i say and play with the small pup. Mark had the other one in his hands. "I like this puppy, Bambam. I'm not gonna let my dad stop me from having it" Mark said. "It's a mix breed" Mark said. I sigh and hold the puppy up. My mom is gonna kill me. "Hyung..what about my mom.." "i'll help you convince her" "hyung here's the thing, i like them, they're cute, but hiding them from our parents would be an issue" I sit next to Mark and lay my head on his shoulder. He frowned slightly and hugged the puppy close. "Bambam I've never had a pet.." Mark said. I sighed "well.. what are you gonna name him?" I ask. Mark looked at me and smiled. "Hm.. how about.." he held the puppy and tilted his head. "Meteor" Mark said and nuzzled noses with the puppy.

~Third POV~
Bambam nodded as he picked up the other puppy. "What about this one?" He asked. Mark looked at the puppy. "Hm.. Star.. it's a girl so yeah.. Meteor and Star" Mark smiled. "Wait, sister and brother, Meteor and Star, awww" Bambam smiled and hugged Star. "Omg Cypress" Bambam said and put Star down. He got up and grabbed the bag with the new heating rock. He then went to Cypress and opened the enclosure. Bambam gently pulled him out and walked over to Mark again. "I have two pets now.." Bambam said. Mark nodded and gently rubbed Cypress's head.

——————————————-
Sorry it's weird and short lol