Ch. 1- "I would rather take a shit in a bag to freshen my house"

**Present Day**

**Brooke's P.O.V.**

"La la la la la," I scream as I plug my ears. Zaharah's been babbling about what clothes I should wear to her brother's party tonight. Their parents went away on a cruise, because they thought they could use a get away. They figured since Zayden was 19 and Zaharah was 17 that they could trust them. That was a terrible assumption. Since Zaharah and I are only 17, and Zayden is only 19, my brother is buying the booze. Zayden gave him $800 to buy it.

Zaharah rips my fingers from my ears and pushes me back on my bed. She sits on top of me and pins my arms. "Listen to me!" she shouts as I try to squirm free. "I know you have a thing for my brother. So, just let me help you with your outfit!"

I let out a heavy sigh and reply, " If I let you will you get off of me? I think you've hung out with the police at the doughnut shop too much."

"I am not fat! I'll have you know that I'm only 125 pounds. Thank you very much!" she snarls as she crosses her arms over her yellow and black striped tank top.

"Yeah, maybe 2 years ago," I mumble under my breath just loud enough for her to hear, "and you look like a bumblebee," at that I scrunch my nose up and push her off the bed to the side. I walk over to what's left of my closet. Every time I let her talk me into letting her pick my outfit, my closet isn't a closet anymore. It's a lost cause like a hurricane went through it.

I rummage through my clothes and pull out an old homecoming dress I'd bought but ended up not going. Long story short, he forgot to take his meds that morning. I said one too many wrong things and he freaked out. He didn't freak out on me, no not at all. When he freaks out he hurts himself. Yeah, needless to say he was crazy.

It was a beautiful dress and it matched me perfectly. It had a dark red silk top part that covered my chest with a black ribbon bow tied directly under the bust. The bottom is black with white anchors.

Did I mention, I'm obsessed with anchors?

I run into the bathroom that's connected to my room to throw on the dress and fix my hair and make-up. I walked out of the bathroom to see Zaharah staring out my bedroom door into the hallway. I look into the hallway to see what she's so speechless about. I find my brother walking down the stairs without a shirt and wearing a pair of faded blue jeans with holes scattered everywhere. She was gawking at him. I swear I saw drool dripping down her chin. I walked up to her and slammed her mouth shut.

She looks at me and blushes, "What?" she asked innocently.

I just give her a goofy smile and say, "You totally want my brother!"

Her blush deepens and she says, "I would rather take a shit in a bag to freshen my house than date your brother."

I roll my eyes at her comment, "Sure..." I tease her saying, " Zee wants my brother. Zee wants my brother!"

She punches me playfully and smiles, "You're such a bitch."

I smile, "Yeah, I know it's one of my many talents!"

"Oh really? What are those?" she asks with a gleam in her eyes.

"I don't know. You want to find out?" I smile giving her a seductive look.

"Maybe I'll take you up on that offer when I'm shit-faced. We seem to make out when we're drunk." She smiles and pats my cheek.

"Well, how does this look?" I ask giving her a shy smile.

"Dude, I'd bang you," she beams a smile at me and humps my leg.

"Geez! If I knew you'd get that excited I would've waited until we had an audience," I laugh as she pretends to pant like a dog.

"Aww! No one invited me to this sexual phenomenon?" I hear my brothers voice chime in. " I mean it would be better if my sister wasn't here and I was in her place," he winks at a now frozen Zaharah. Then he walks away.

"Your such an ass!" I scream at him.

"I'm so embarrassed..." Zee says as she blushes and buries her face in my leg that she's now clinging onto.

"It was just Blake. Don't get so stressed." I state as she pouts.

She gives me a quick glare before prancing out of my room, down the stairs, out the door and yelling back, "Goin' home to get ready for the party see you there tonight around 10!" and with that I closed the door.

I check the clock 3 hours 'til the party. What should I do to keep myself busy until then?

It was like a light went off. I know what I'm going to do. I run to the kitchen, grab some vodka and drink it straight. I want to be the life of the party tonight, so I better start now...

**Heyyyy I don't know if I'll continue this I was just bored and figured why not write a book so here's a first chapter!**