Ch. 3- "Well, I didn't want to lead you on too much..."

**Brooke's P.O.V.**

Zayden threw me into my car's passenger seat and wobbles over to the driver's side.

"Oh no you are NOT!" I yell at him as I run to the drivers seat to pull him out, "You are in no condition to drive! I'm more sober than you I should drive."

"No. Brooke I'm in a great condition to drive plus I took your keys! HAHAHA!" he laughed evilly.

I checked my pockets and sure enough he had taken my keys, that little slut. I am so going to get him back one of these days. When he's least expecting it. Mwahahaha.

I think I'm going insane. What is this man doing to me!? I tackle him to the ground and try to get my keys back but he flips me over onto my back and hovers above me pinning my arms down.

"Oh, I see how it is. I like where this is going, but we're in public and it isn't Tuesday," I say as if I'm actually disappointed. I am a little deep inside but I would never let him know that. He smirks at my comment and stares down at me. I suddenly feel a bit self-conscious while he looks me up and down. I stare into his eyes and I can't quite see what he's thinking. I've stopped struggling by this time, finding it pointless.

"What does it not being Tuesday have to do with anything?" he asks, a chuckle in his voice.

"Because, 'Not in public, only on Tuesdays' me and my friend made it up..." I state realizing how idiotic I must sound at the moment.

He chuckles and whispers, "It doesn't have to be in public BroDen," he says using the nickname he gave me mixing my first and last name. (Pronounced Bro-Den) I giggle a little as his warm breath hits my ear and tickles my neck.

"Well if only you could get lucky enough to be alone with me for more than ten minutes."

"Babe, that's all the time I need to have you begging for me," I feel his breath on my neck and can't help the giggle that escapes my lips, "What's with all the giggling?" he asks in a humor-filled voice

"You keep breathing on my neck! What am I supposed to do? Sit here and moan!?" I say without thinking as a blush covers my face.

He leans in and brushes his lips on my neck and whispers, "Come on, I know you want to..."

"N-n-no I-I-I d-d-o NOT!" I stutter out shouting the not.

"Yes you do. Don't fight it," he whispers as he kisses my neck and grinds against my hips. I let out a small moan. He suddenly stands up and walks over to the passenger seat and sits while gesturing for me to drive.

"What the hell was that!?" I shout as I hop into the car.

"Well, I didn't want to lead you on too much..." he says acting like he'd done nothing wrong. I was totally going to get him back in the best way I knew possible. I'm going to Victoria's Secret tomorrow and getting the sexiest bra and underwear set. Then I'll be off to Hot Topic to get a sexy corset mini dress. Hehe. I'm going to torture him with everything I'm made of.

"Hm, we'll see who's leading who on tomorrow," he looks at me a bit confused and hides it with one of his signature smirks.

"Is that a promise?" he asks. Then he smirks as I get a weird face, wondering what I'm promising. Oh, I feel stupid...

"Cross my heart," I state in a sickenly sweet voice. He just smirks and faces forward whilst I drive to my house to play this game I've been dying to try out.

I pull into my driveway and hop out of the car and start heading for the door when my feet leave the ground and I feel strong arms gripping me. What the hell is up with him and always picking me up. I hope we don't make this an everyday thing, because I will throw up on him to stop it. I have two legs for a reason!

We walk into the house. Zaharah and Blake are already here laughing as we walk in, well... Zayden walks in; I'm carried. He finally sits me down and I turn to see what they're laughing at, only to find out that it's me.

"What the hell is so funny?" I shout angry and confused.

"You-you should see your b-back," Zaharah says through her giggles.

I turn to Zayden and see him holding back a laugh. What the hell is going on... I go to the restroom and look in the mirror I turn to see my back is all black. I'm going to murder him. I run out the living room to find everyone laughing. I run to Zayden and punch him in the stomach, just hard enough to hurt. "That's what he gets," I think aloud and cover my mouth.

Zayden looks at me with a wicked look in his eyes and I bolt, knowing what is about to happen. So much for the game. Maybe we'll play it some other time.

***********************************************************************************************************

Please Please Please, Comment and Vote

I would love to hear your feed back

Thank You,

Sincerely,

♥~Kylee~♥