Chapter 3

I lay back in bed, trying to forget the hurtful words kaytie had said. You don't get to act like a sister now when you never did before!
I turn the small TV on trying to relax. Suddenly an image so clear comes to my view. The news reported happily speaks, "Goodmorning everyone, a special announcement as I'm joined with today the winner of SAO 2, Seto!"
I sit up looking closely in the back ground of hospital beds as they speak. My voice calls his name slowly, "k-ian?"
The small, boney body sits up getting his vitals checked as the two talk. The camera moves closer to him. "Young man what's your name and how do you feel knowing your alive?" The speaker asks the boy. He rubs his eyes and answers. " um keian and I guess lucky but I need to find kitty" he says. My eyes widen, my heart stops. "It's you, it's really you." I say crying. I try standing, but my legs are so weak I fall the nurse comes in. "Katiline! Careful your to weak to walk yet." She says helping me to the wheel chair. My breath is short and I'm sweating from trying to move. "I (huff) I have to get (huff) to keian." I say slowly pushing the wheel chair out. I stop and look at the TV, reading the bottom line. West saint hospital. I say in my head. I start pushing with my arms as fast as I can. My sister sitting in the waiting room looks up. "Kitty? What are you doing?"
She says standing. I look at her, " Look I might never be the sister you will ever want, I know I left for no reason but you don't understand I was gonna be forced to be wed , mother never cared about my feelings until I left. I want my little sister back and if that's not possible then I at least need a friend to help." She stands quietly, wiping a tear away she grabs the back of my wheel chair and starts pushing it to the front door. " where to friend" she says. I tell her where and we call a taxi and head there. Keian, oh keian. I don't know if I could live without you. Please be there when I get there.

We arrive at the hospital, my heart pounding within my chest. Kaytie pushes me slowly through the big screen doors. My grip on the handles tighten as we approach the front desk. "Um excuse me?" I say barely able to see the lady working the computer. She stands, leaning over the desk. "Yes, can I help you?" She says sitting back. "I'd like the room of a SAO 2 survivor" I say sitting straight.
"Ok name?"
"Keian"