2

I chewed my food as I tuned out to the conversations.Our family friends have come to eat dinner with us and I was quite bored since he wasn't here.

I heard the door bell ring and I immediately dashed to the door.

Swinging it open,I took the time to stare at him from head to toe.

He smirked slightly then adjusted his jacket and let himself in.

"Hi auntie,hi uncle,hi mum,dad."

They all returned his greetings and continued on with their conversations as he took a seat next to mine.

I sat down and chatted with him slightly then continued to eat as I was hungry.

Suddenly as I was eating,I felt a warm hand on my thigh and immediately looked down to see his left hand placed there.

He started to talk to my parents asking about their work while sliding his hand up and down my thigh.

My breath hitched as I felt my panties starting to get wet.

He reached under my skirt as he continued conversing with my parents.

I could not focus on eating as he reached into my panties and started to touch my clit.

I nearly choked as he circled my clit and I could feel myself pool.

As my parents continued talking to his parents,he turned to me and whispered in my ears, 'So wet for me huh'

I bit my lip as I tried to focus on eating.Suddenly,his fingers left my clit and I breathed a sigh of relief.

He turned and shot me a devilish smirk while licking his finger with all my juices.

I ate the last bit of my food and immediately went to the kitchen to wash my plates.

I had to escape as my mind was clouded with dirty thoughts,imagining his body on mine as we moved our bodies together and me screaming his name.

As I was finishing up with the washing,I suddenly felt his body pressed against mine as he placed his plate next to the sink.

His hand reached under my skirt again as he started to touch my clit through my panties.

I bit my lip as I refrained from moaning.His touch,I've been dreaming about it for so long.Those racy thoughts I had at the dinner table came back flooding my mind again.I could not resist as I let out a whimper and my panties were wet again.

"Let's go to your room."

I nodded as he left the kitchen and my chest was moving up and down.

I was so flustered but decided I'll wash up everything I had to first if not my mum will chide me.

As I dried my hands,I opened my room door slightly to find him lying on my bed with his hair tousled.

I could see the faint line of his erection pressing against his sweatpants.

I closed the door and locked it as I advanced to him.

He grabbed my waist and sat up as soon as I reached towards him and we started to kiss passionately.

My hands were in his hair and I straddled him as his hands moved around my body.

"I've been waiting for this ever since I saw your body fill out your clothes and you became so desirable." He mumbled against my lips as I moaned.

He lay me down on the bed and began to work his way to my neck.I breathed out a 'me too' as I felt his mouth suck at the skin on my neck.

He then took out my top and started to unclasp my bra.

Upon seeing my breasts,his lips sucked at my nipples and played with them.

My body arched as I felt my nipples erect at the pure pleasure he was giving me from touching me.

He continued sucking at them and lifted up my skirt to remove my panties.

His mouth then lunged at my clit,licking at it and my body writhed from the insurmountable pleasure I was feeling.

He paused suddenly and looked to me.

"Have you lost your virginity yet?"

I shook my head but said "My hymen broke when i did splits remember?"

He smiled and muttered 'perfect'.

He continued to lick at my vagina then suddenly I felt one finger plunge into me.

I gasped in shock as he continued pumping his finger into me while licking at my folds.

Soon he stopped licking and just kept pumping at my vagina as he watched me writhe in pleasure.

He added another finger and pumped in and out faster.

I moaned his name as I felt myself about to come.

Then he removed his fingers and started to lick my juices.

He then pulled his sweats and underwear down to reveal his dick.

I immediately wrapped my hands around it and started to suck at it while moving my hands up and down.

My friend told me thats how I should pleasure a guy and I'm glad to be able to use this knowledge on him.

I bobbed my head up and down as I hummed.

"You're so good at this are you sure you haven't fucked before?"

I shook my head as I continued to please him.

I started to taste precum then I removed my mouth from his dick.

I lay down on the bed and his right hand then took me by my hands and pinned them to the top of my head.

With his other hand he positioned his dick into my entrance and started to push himself into me.

We both moaned as we started to move together in rhythm.

I moaned 'faster' and he picked up the speed.

He watched as my breasts bounced to the rhythm of his dick pounding into me.I felt myself about to climax and soon enough as I released my juices I felt him cum too.

He rolled to the side as we both breathed heavily and started to calm down.

Then the thought that our parents had heard us came onto my mind and I scrambled to my phone.

'Hun,we're going to the Target together to pick some stuff up,keep ——- company alright?'

I heaved a sigh of relief as I saw the text and rolled over to face him.

"Round 2?"

He smirked and started kissing me again.