Chapter 1 ©

Destiny Folks .

Sunday. I hate Sundays, let me tell you why. It's because there's never much to do and I hate that feeling.

One minute I'm on Twitter , the next I'm on Tumblr, then the next I'm watching Netflix . My life is just boring . I'm 20 and still living with my parents since I don't have a job but, I'm having an interview this weekend and honestly, I'm excited. For once I'll have a reason to go out .

Grabbing another granola bar from one of the cabinets , I rip the plastic open and stuff the bar in my mouth. '' mmm '' I moan, this is delicious .

'' Des can you come over here a minute? '' I hear my brother Jason shout from his room. I don't answer, I just go there .

'' What do you want loser? '' I ask with a smirk '' I want you to help me pick out something to wear for tonight '' he sighs looking inside his closet '' where ya goin' ? '' I ask '' I have a date with Anna '' he says a smile playing on his lips . My eyes widen and I jump on his back '' aaah!! You have a date with Anna? You mean Anna Drew? '' I ask and he nods with a smile.

'' I am so proud of you '' I dramatically close my eyes and breath in '' okay now help me '' he whines .

After laying down two outfits he went for the green flannel shirt, Black skinny jeans and his black vans .

'' My job is done bye '' I said and made way towards the door '' thanks sis '' he smiles '' anytime loser '' I smirk.

I like calling him loser and he doesn't mind . Jason, is also 20 but 6 months elder than me  .

Our parents did not want us to move els where so she offered us to stay here forever . Not like I had a choice since I don't even earn money but I will in time .

Jason on the other hand has a job , he is an accountant . So he earns a lot you could say.

I go to the couch and plop down making my side sink down . I got the remote and turned on the TV and guess what came on. Channel 7

Thanks for reading :) Please vote and comment . 4 votes and 2 comments for the next chapter .