Chapter 2©

I watch as Liam the best fighter throws a punch at Bash and gives him a head lock punching his stomach.

In the end Liam won as always . This is boring . I change the channel and see that Green Lantern was on , I do my happy dance and relax on the couch .

Blake Lively is so beautiful, I wish I was her but unfortunately not. I'm just my plain ugly self . People say I'm pretty and that In have mesmerizing eyes but eh, I dunno .

I forgot the actor's name but lemme tell you, he is HOT like the sun. Maybe that's a little extreme but hey, it's the truth.

A tear escaped my eye when he gave her his I'm a hero and I need to travel . Away but never gone. speech. I hate it when that happens and I never want that to happen to me .

I switch off the TV and go to the kitchen and open the fridge '' I can't do this long distance crap anymore ya know, I want you to come to my room but... Yeah, mom wouldn't let that happen '' wtf is wrong with me? I'm talking to my fridge! I'm crazy and I need help.

I take out some frozen yogurt and a spoon and head to my room. I plop down in my bed, my fluffy mickey mouse slippers still on but who cares. I eat the frozen yogurt and turn my laptop on loging in to Tumblr and seriously, my wall is on FIRE! It's amazing . UnionJ and 5sos pictures everywhere .

I'm so bored, there's nothing to do anymore. I go to my closet and pullout a black tank top, black skinny jeans, red fannel and a black beanie . I put my clothes on and my red fannel over my black tank top, I brush my dirty blond hair and put my beanie on.  I spray my perfume and grab my shoes. They're black vans .

I grab my phone and some money and head out to the door . Mom and Dad aren't home so I pretty much get to do whatever I want. I enter my black BMW and drive off to that one special place I always go to whenever I'm down, bored, angry, sad and happy.

20 minutes later I park near my 'special place' and walk further to my destination . '' I'm home! '' I shout and my voice echoes , I let out a giggle and sit down on the rocky surface . Below there's water, lots of water and a little further there's a fountain . It's like that lagoon from that movie where Indiana Evans acted The blue lagoon .

It's a little similar, but not entirely. I just sit there admiring the beautiful view but a noise like someone clearing it's throat invades my ears. I snap my head to the direction and see Fuck it's Liam Payne! '' w-what are you doing here? '' I ask stuttering '' well hello to you too '' he sarcastically says '' I'm sorry, no one usually comes here it's only me '' I say he sits down next to me '' well I come here all the time '' he smiles ah damn, he's hot!

'' how come I've never seen you here? '' I ask if he comes here all the time, how come I've never seen him before '' I like to explore and not sit in one place '' he says with a smirk '' well excuse you, I like the view from here '' I scoff .

'' how come you're not a fan?'' he asks '' don't flatter yourself Mr Payne, not all girls want you '' I roll my eyes '' are you saying you want me? '' he smirks '' pftt no, I wouldn't want someone I just met! I'm not a whore '' I spat .

'' sorry '' he says '' I saw your fight earlier '' I say '' so you are a fan '' he smiles '' no it was jut the first channel that came on '' I say remembering the channel number Channel 7 .

'' you did good '' I compliment he smiles . We talk a bit more before it was dark and time for the both of us to leave '' well I hope to see you again soon Destiny '' he smiles '' me too and call me Dee or Estin please '' he nods and waves before walking to his brown range rover . I hop in my black BMW and drive home.

Getting out of the house was a good idea, after all I did get to meet the world famous fighter Liam Payne and the weird thing is that most girls would've gone crazy and fangirled, whereas I didn't and was cool and a freezer .

I park my car in the garage and knock twice on the door waiting for someone to open it . Debbi one of our maids opens the door and smiles '' hello dear '' she says '' Debbie, how wonderful to see you again '' Debbie has been gone for a while now but I'm glad she's back.

'' me too, where have you been? '' she asks '' out and guess who I met? '' I say excitedly '' Kenna? '' she asks Kenna is my best friend '' no Liam Payne the famous fighter from Channel 7 '' I shriek , she squeals and hugs me '' really? oh my that's wonderful. I'm happy for you dear '' she smiles '' okay then I'm off to my room '' she nods ''anything you want me to make you? '' she asks '' no thanks you should rest too '' I smile and walk up to my room.

My phone vibrates in my pocket. I lye down in bed and take my phone out it says I've got a text from *unknown*

I unlock my phone and go to messages .

*Unknown*

Hello love, it's me Liam ;) x.

Liam? As in Liam Payne ? How did he get my number?

To *Unknown*

How did you bet my number? :/

I send . Minutes later I get a reply .

From *Unknown*

Why is it that every time I talk to you, you're always mean?

And that's for me to know love . ;) xx

For him to know? What, that's not fair!! I just decide not to reply and sleep my tiredness off.

Thanks for reading please vote and comment . Thanks xx