Chapter 1

-Alex's POV-

-In the Hospital-
                It's been a few days since Sean was born but Perrie and Sean are very tired so they must stay in hospital for a week. Sean had some breathing problems but they were getting better slowly. I was very worried so I got up and went to the doctors and asked if Sean could be tested. I didn't know how Perrie would feel about it, but I just felt it was the best thing to do. Once the doctors and I agreed on a date for the testing I went to Perrie hoping she wouldn't get mad and told her about the appointment. Luckily,  Perrie was about to ask for an appointment too so she was annoyed at all. 

On the day of the appointment Perrie and I we're very anxious to know the results. Once Sean went in for testing I told Perrie "Babe I just want you to know that no matter what happens I'll always love you and Sean". That warmed Perrie's heart so much I could tell because she started smiling and blushing. But, just 2 minutes after that Perrie got worried she got dizzy and told me "Babe, I'm feeling very dizzy". I got scared and started walking Perrie to her hospital room. Exactly 5 steps away from the room Perrie fainted. Me, being very scared and worried,  started screaming "We need help! My wife fainted!". About 3 doctors rushed to Perrie got her to a new room and started running tests and doing a bunch of medical things.

Once the doctors got Perrie in a room and started doing some medical things to make her better, I went to see the results for Sean. The doctors looked kinda like they were frowning, which made me so worried and told me "Sean has a very rare disease that only give him 5 more years to live, but,". Before the doctors could continue I just bursted into tears. I said wiping my tears, "But what? ". The doctors continued, "He could have surgery that has a 50/50 chance of working and it must be done when he is 4 years old". I just said "I'll tell Perrie when she is in a better state but, I agree with the surgery please book us that appointment from now".

I went back to Perrie with Sean but, he was very scared of Perrie's reaction especially with her being very sick and tired. Once he got to the room he saw Perrie smiling asking what happened. I didn't want to tell her but, I had to of course I couldn't keep something like this from her "Perrie I didn't want this to happen, but Sean has a very rare disease that only gives him 5 more years to live". Perrie broke down in tears. I said taking Sean from perrie's arms and putting him in his small hospital bed and going to Perrie, " Babe let me continue,  he can be cured but when he is 4 he will have to get a surgery that has a 50/50 chance of working I agreed and told them to book him an appointment from now". I could tell Perrie was a little relieved that there could be a cure and that Sean is still alive right now.

Both Perrie and I told our family members and told them to pray for Sean. Both sides of the family were very sad to hear the news.  Sean was in about everybody's prayers except for: Leigh,  Jesy,  Jade, Jed, Harry, and Andre.  The didn't know how to tell them yet but were planning to.

  -One Day Later-

"Babe, I think it's time we tell the girls and the boys" Perrie said . "Yeah, I think we have kept this for too long they are the only ones that don't know" i said, sighing. "We can tell them to come over tomorrow so they can see Sean, then we will tell them then" Perrie said. I just nodded.

-Perrie's POV-

The doctors helped Alex getting our things ready because we were scheduled to leave the hospital the next day. While they were getting every thing ready they noticed that I seemed a little pale.

The doctors went to me and asked if I was tired. I wanted to say yes but I didn't want to tell Alex because I didn't want him to be even more worried and stressed. So i just shook my head and said no.