Three

I wake up on jaedens shoulder as we pull into the parking lot of where we were going

skip to after we leave

As we walked out everyone was ahead of me and jaeden because i just walked slow and jaeden didn't want to leave me so he walked slow purposely when they were ahead jaeden asked if he could maybe stay the night i said sure my parents weren't home and it was just me and my siblings he said ok great and surprisingly he didn't ask if anyone else could come so i was happy about that too but still wondered if he really cared about me or if it was just for extra fame i know that i wasn't dating jaeden for extra fame but was he dating me for fame i decided to man up and ask he said of course not i didn't know you were famous until today I just sighed in relief he asked if I really think he would date someone this amazing for fame i just shrugged and he wrapped his arm around me and chuckled and soon we were in the back of the car soon it was nice and quiet in the car except for stephen and carter in the front vlogging i soon just screamed WATCH YO PROFANITY they all just laughed and they passed me the camera so i started vlogging with jaeden but i decided to go live on instagram but the instagram i went live on was the family vlog instagram and all the fans on there were freaking out because jaire was real and that the ship is amazing we soon ended the live when we got home i walked in and me and jaeden sat on the couch and turned on netflix we watched some tv series and a movie i got bored stephen was vlogging in another room so i got my bluetooth speaker and got some kevin gates from my phone and started blaring kevin gates stephen apparently thought something was going on so he walked into the living room and it just turned into a huge dance party that would soon be all over the internet and probably on some IT cast funny moments we all just fell asleep afterwards...

I wake up and see nobody and walk outside and they are of course outside doing the bike video where they jump the pond they said go get dressed and come out i walked in and went up to my room 

my outfit

i walked out and stood by jaeden really close to the water and petted otter a little bit and then stephen walked over with the camera and said hey guys check out claires new boyfriend i punched his arm and he laughed and kept talking about the bik...

i walked out and stood by jaeden really close to the water and petted otter a little bit and then stephen walked over with the camera and said hey guys check out claires new boyfriend i punched his arm and he laughed and kept talking about the bike jump carter was the one that would be jumping it and he got on his bike and jumped and surprisingly didn't fail we all just screamed because we didn't think he would make it but he di fall and scrape his leg a little but still he just jumped the pond also just so you know the pond is just a giant pool with concrete all around it i was very proud of him then the vlog was over and we got in the car to go eat some food...

A/N

HIIIIIIIIIIIIII MY BEAUTIFUL READERS GOD THIS BOOK HAS NO FRICKIN READS WHYYYYYYYYYYYYYY

DIAMONDS REALLY DIAMONDS

AND IM SHINING BRIGHT CUZ IM REALLY GRINDING

THEY ASK ME IF IM REAL

I SAY IS YOU SERIOUS

MY DAUGHTER GONE LOVE DIS BICH UP

sry i no most of u guys dont listen to kevin gates