16 ~ Silver Lining

Hello everyone.

So here we are...

Back in April I created this story on a whim thinking nobody will read it, but over the past 3 months I've seen it grow to have over 4K reads!

It's amazing to think that 4,000 people actually took the time out of their day to read my crap work (right now I'm feeling a bit like a celebrity if you did not notice)

But anyway, good news; my new book will be out in September or so (UK back to school time) and it'll be about Young Sherlolly, I'm not really that clear on the title yet but all best things come to those who wait *cough*sherlockseason4*cough*

I hope you enjoy this last chapter and you are at least a tiny bit sad

Ok for the last time, let's crack on with the story :')

{Molly's pov}

Life catch up:

Over the past six months I've been constantly torn between killing myself and killing everyone around me.

Now I can imagine that's not the type of thing you would think vulnerable, innocent Molly Hooper would say but let me tell you this;

This pregnancy is the most painful, dull and restricting thing I've ever had to endure.

Sherlock has freaked out quite a few times due to his not caring values but I don't let that shit get to me.

For the eagle eyed amongst you, you may have realised my hormones have kicked in, normally when I'm menstruating my hormones aren't that bad but now I feel as if I carry a dark cloud with me wherever I go.

We had the scans, I wanted a surprise but Sherlock deduced the gender of the baby and it's a boy, so we've painted Johns old room a light green.

Sherlock doesn't really contribute much to the whole baby thing so Mary helps with most of it, she took me shopping and bought the essential items.

Cravings have been a big problem as I've had a rather strange fetish for pineapples and sardines.

I seldom eat sardines or pineapples but I have no idea what's going on with my taste buds at the moment.

•••••

Mary and John have just arrived with Helena, apparently they have some big news for us.

Sitting down on the sofa, I place a cushion behind my back for comfort.

Trying to get comfortable when pregnant is tricky, especially as I sleep on my stomach.

"Where's Sherlock?" John asks

"SHERLOCK!" I scream

"Yes calm down Molly I'm here," Sherlock replies, hurrying out of the bathroom

"Don't you tell me to calm down!" Sherlock ignores me and faces Mary and John

"So, um, what do you want to say?" he asks the couple

"Ok, recently we've been house hunting and we have found a really nice one out in the country, and we put an offer on it. Yesterday the estate agents called saying we got the house and we are moving in two months," Mary tells us

"And?" Sherlock replies, a rather candid response but that's Sherlock for you

"It means we are moving away from London Sherlock," John calmly states

After a while of silence, Sherlock cracks it by shakily saying;

"Where about is this house,"

"Hertfordshire."