Author's Note

With the modern remake of classic fairy tales such as Hanzel and Gretel: The Witch Hunters and Maleficent, it inspired me to come up with a fairy tale like love story with a modern twist. Therefore comes my fantasy adult romance novel, Enchanted: The Curse Of The Ring. Enchanted will be a trilogy with The Curse Of The Ring as the first installment. It is about a ring, that bears the curse of an unrequited love. A black witch, driven by hatred and broken heart, spewed a spell on a ring, aimed to tear a couple apart. Only a kiss of true love could break the curse and destroy the ring. 

The spell had been dormant for years, but was accidentally reactivated by the last descendant of a white witch. Now, the white witch has to suffer the curse of the ring, for she fell in love with a boy who disappeared after they met, leaving her with a broken heart and his fleeting memory. Fifteen years later, she found the boy again, in an odd circumstance. She was already twenty-nine and he was stuck at sixteen. 

The challenge lies on how to pursue a romantic relationship with someone who was fifteen years younger than she was. But true love goes beyond the age gap, and they fell in love despite the oddity of their situation. In an emotional turn of events, two hearts that beat as one, kissed, and the spell was broken. The boy finally turned into a man, but it still wasn't a happy ending at all. For it also unleashed the power of darkness that was hidden in the ring for centuries. Now the world was threatened by an evil force. The only hope to save the world from destruction was the power of true love. And it was now their mission to fight the darkness and bring back peace and order in the now chaotic, modern world. But in order to accomplish their mission, they have to seek help from strange, magical creatures who live in another dimension, but cohabit the earth.

RELEASE DATE: First Book - JULY 2014! 

Please watch out! Will be published under Timeless Bestsellers, Inc. (TBI)! The Home Of Timeless and Unforgettable Taglish Romance Novels.