Edd x Reader x Matt (Fluff)(Choose One)

Ok so i  had like NO ideas so i retreated to Snapchat and asked a friend for their ideas and this is their wonderful idea! This Is a choose one story which mean it will be your choice of either the Narcissist or the Cola-Lover! and sry for the long delay on this book. Its just I've been busy with babysitting and school along with getting ready for vacation. Anyway onward to the story!!

  Matt and Edd. Those two boys were never out of your mind so one day you decide to hangout with them and see if you could figure out which one you liked more. You ran out of your room and found Edd and Matt watching TV. "Matt! Edd! Can we go to the Zoo?" You asked excitedly as the two boys turned and looked at you. They both smiled and nodded as you smiled and dragged them out side and to the car. 

  You were so excited to finally be out of the house after your high school graduation and to be honest you couldn't wait to find  out which of the two you liked more. While you were thinking the three of you got to the Zoo and were walking to the exhibits. 

~Time skip cause your author is lazy and cant think~

  The three of you have been walking for about thirty minutes and you were starting to gain courage so you grabbed one of the two boys in front of you and ran to a photo booth.

  (Edd) You dragged the surprised Cola-Lover to the photo booth. Of course him being the slightly innocent bean he was had no idea what was happening till you stopped and started at him. With a slight blush on you face you told him and before you could prepare yourself for rejection he kissed you a smiled. "I like you to (Y/N)" and with that you walked back to Matt who was staring at both of you with confusion.

  (Matt) As you dragged the Narcissist to the photo booth you though of what to tell him. The innocent bean had no idea what was happening and was quite surprised when you stopped and looked at him with a slight blush dusting you face. "(Y/N) are you ok? Your face is a bit red. Do you have a fever?" he asked while you took a deep breath. "Matt for the longest time I've uh...I've kinda had a huge c-crush on you!" You said while looking away scared he would reject you but instead you received a hug and a peck on the cheek. "Awe! (Y/N) I've honestly had i crush on you too!" you smiled and hugged back. After awhile you and him walked back to a fangirling (or FanBoying? idk) Edd. "I knew you guys liked eachother!!" He yelled as you two finally reached him.

  (A/N) Ugh! only 513 words counting the (A/N)s im so sorry this is short but my mind is blank. I really need ideas so plz comment below what i should do next! Anyway peace out!