Tom x Reader x Tord (Lemon)

Ok so i got this Idea from TrackJack18 and just wanna say thx u ^w^ anyway here we go!))

  Tom and Tord were fighting over something again while Edd was gone shopping so Matt hid in his room. "Fucking Commie!! She'll never like you! she likes me better!!" I heard Tom shout. 'Who is 'She'' I ask my self as Tord yells back at Tom "No she loves me Jehovah!! Get your facts right asshole!" I never liked swear words so i burst in to the Front room where the enemies were and yelled "Who the heck is she and why are you fighting over her!?" They both turned and looked at me with a blush dusting their cheeks. "U-Uhm no one (Y-Y/N)!!" Tom stutters out as Tord shakes his head in agreement. I sigh and just head to my room. I sit on my bed and turn on (F/S) (Favorite Show) on my computer while i plug my head phones in. Its been a long 5 hours since I've started the 5th season and I'm now on season 9 out of 16 and I was getting tired so I paused my show at the right moment and laid down on my bed. Little did I know the two enemies were planing something.

                                                                             ~Tord's POV~

   I was talking with the Jehovah when I got an idea. " Why don't we both share her~ " Tom just stared at me with a crazy  smirk on his face. "For once you have a good idea Commie~" we agreed and snuck up to (Y/N)'s room and opened the door. She's asleep. How cute. "Ok I get  back you get front Tom,""Fine Tord..." I quickly take my place as Tom wakes (Y/N) up "(Y/N)~ Wake up princess~~" She quickly sat up and backed in to me and then scooted forward again. "T-Tom!?Tord?! W-What are you-" she was cut off by Tom kissing her and me grabbing her from behind. "Shhh~ Let it happen~~" I whisper as I attack her neck earning moans from her and giving Tom the ability to explore her mouth.

                                                                             ~Tom's POV~ 

    Tord gave me the ability to enter (Y/N)'s mouth and i quickly took it. So far we haven't even started and she was a moaning mess making me and Tord impatient. Tord took off his hoodie and shirt while I did the same breaking the kiss with (Y/N). She let out a small whimper of need making me a Tord smirk "needy already sweetheart~~" Tord seductively said as I went for her shirt. She mumbled something and neither of us heard her so "what was that princess~" I hear a soft growl come from her. "J-Just hurry u-up and F-Fuck me already!!~~" she finally says and me and Tord both blush. "heh~ Ok you asked for it princess~~" I take off her pants while Tord gets her underwear. "Ready~" Tord whispers as he bites her ear and positions himself at her back entrance and me at her front. "Just G-Go easy...I-It's my first" She mumbles and we both smirk "Ok sweetheart we will~"Tord says and I add to his statement "For now~~"

                                                                           ~(Y/N)'s POV~

    I hear Tom mumble something but before i could ask 'what' they both slowly push into to me and it hurt like hell. "s-Stop! I-It hurts!!" i cry out as they both keep pushing until they're both all the way in. I was crying and holding onto Tom while Tord kissed and nibbled my neck. Finally after a few minutes the pain was replaced with pleasure and I let out a small moan. They both got the hint and started trusting slowly. "M-Mmm~ F-Faster~~ Please~~~" i feel Tord's smirk on my neck and saw Tom smirk. All of a sudden they pull out and slam into me as hard as they can making me moan loudly. Tom kissed me and i quietly moan his name but Tord thrusted harder and I screamed in pleasure and moan his name. I feel a knot in my stomach but i also feel Tord lean over me and both are thrusting hard and its starting to hurt. All of a sudden i feel both boys cum inside and i let out a small squeak. I hear a gasp and Tord gets off me and pulls out and Tom pulls out as well. "Sorry (Y/N)...""Y-Yeah sorry..." they both apologize but I barely hear them as i pass out on the bed. Tord and Tom both get dressed and kiss my forehead before they leave.

                                                              ~Meanwhile with Matt~

   I hear moans and im totally confused so I go down stairs and find out the moans are coming from (Y/N)'s room and the door was slightly cracked so i peak in. Bad Idea. I see Tom and Tord on top of (Y/N) so I quickly back up and call Edd and tell him all that I saw and that I'm scared for life. He told me to calm down and that he was almost home. I just hid in my room. 

  (A/N) Wooooooo this took so long ;w; anyway this took 862 words counting the (A/N) love yall! ill try and post tomorrow! Byeeeeee