1) Childhood Dreams

For as long as he could remember, Mitch had wanted to perform on stage. Singing, dancing, acting, stripping.....really didn't matter to him.  His first taste came at the age of 10, when he was given a role in a community theater production.  Honestly, he almost chickened out for the audition, but his parents had been so supportive and he didn't want to disappoint them.  So he auditioned, got the part, and the rest is history.  Mitch went on to star in just about every musical production he auditioned for, some as a male and some as a female character. Attending a large high school, with generous patrons, provided resources to purchase the performance rights to some of the top-billed Broadway productions.  This turned out to be just the right content for the outstanding resume that allowed Mitch to continue on with his dreams of becoming a professional entertainer in his adulthood. 

College was not in Mitch's plans and as it turned out, college was not necessary for him.  Of course, winning nearly every singing competition that he entered, didn't hurt his resume any either.  Mitch's first job after graduating from high school was as one of the male leads in a traveling rendition of the musical "Rent."  His parents were reluctant to give their blessing for this risky venture, but they decided to allow Mitch to pursue his dreams as he saw fit and thus Mitch embarked on his first great adult adventure!

The traveling show, as it turned out, was not a huge success, but did allow Mitch to learns the ins and outs of living on a tour bus and performing on a very limited amount of sleep, as well as how to adapt to his fellow performers's personalities and be selective in whom he wanted to get close to.  You see, Mitch never had any trouble attracting boys and men who hung around the musical venues where he performed, even as a teenager.  The problem was trying to satisfy his own sexual urges and needs, while still focusing on the job he was on stage to do, and of course, keeping it legal until he turned 18 years old.  He worked hard to maintain a respectable reputation, but was also known to sneak off on occasion into a dressing room or alleyway for a quick sexual encounter with a pretty face and a hard body.