10) It's Showtime and Beyond

After a final day of dress rehearsal, the show was finally ready for it's debut performance! Mark and Mitch continued to have wonderful chemistry together on stage, plus had grown even closer as friends off stage. Scott and Mitch were careful not to focus too much attention on each other around rehearsal times, but it just didn't seem like they could find any alone time with each other. Scott wasn't sure what the reaction would be if their "friendship" actually culminated in a relationship, although it was definitely not against ship policy and was not a violation of either of their contracts.

The lovers caught each other staring so many times that Mitch was sure someone was going to notice the resulting blushes, smiles, and stutters in their voices. Mark had previously noticed the attraction between Mitch and Scott, mostly because he couldn't keep his own eyes away from his gorgeous roommate and let's face it, Mark wasn't immune to Scott's many "immense" charms either. After the show that night, in the privacy of their room, Mark decided to brave the waters and ask Mitch if anything was going on between him and Scott. Mitch still cared a lot for Mark, still thought he was one of the sweetest and most beautiful boys he had ever seen, but he did try to answer Mark's questions honestly. He poured out his heart and expressed his feelings for both of them, knowing that he may have just ruined his chances with Mark.

Although Mark seemed a little quieter at first, he said he understood and admitted that he regretted not giving in to the feelings he and Mitch shared for each other. After hearing Mark's admission, Mitch felt himself becoming warmer all over and simultaneously became aroused at just the thought of touching Mark. He couldn't stop himself from craving Mark's touch on his body, in other places except for the arms, legs, hands, and even lips as required in their onstage romance. Was it possible that he could have a relationship with both Scott and Mark? Could they possibly work on a relationship that involved all three of them? Would there be jealousy, despite how open and honest Mitch had been about his feelings? Neither boy seemed willing to carry the conversation further at that point, so they said good night and laid in their separate beds, thinking of each other with longing.

The debut show went just perfectly the next night and seemed to be a huge success with the first night's theater patrons. Mitch and Mark were magical together on stage and couldn't take their eyes off each other, even when they were not on stage. Of course, Scott noticed this, despite being busy behind the scenes of the stage all night. He made up his mind to find Mitch after the show and talk about a relationship that he very much wanted to pursue. After witnessing the obvious attraction between Mitch and Mark that night though, Scott was a little hurt and needed to let Mitch know how he felt. After the show ended, Scott looked around for Mitch, only to realize that he was already gone from the theater. So he decided to go to Mitch's room and ask him out on a date for the following day.

Scott knocked on Mitch's door, which was immediately answered by Mitch, with Mark standing directly behind him. Although Mitch seemed genuinely happy to see him, Scott could tell he was surprised. He quickly explained that they were roommates, invited Scott in, closed the door, and wrapped his arms around him in a tight hug. Mark was not surprised at all, having been told of Mitch's feelings, and if he was honest himself, Mark was also very attracted to Scott. Mitch loosened his grip on Scott, only enough to reach out for Mark, and brought both of his loves into a very tight, very intimate hug. Mitch decided that he needed to be the instigator in this little triangle and pulled Scott's face down for a kiss, a very deep, very passionate kiss. Scott moaned and pulled Mitch even closer, automatically bringing Mark closer too. The feeling of these three hard bodies against each other was a dream come true for Mitch and he encouraged Scott to kiss Mark. Just watching them kiss was a huge turn-on and Mitch wondered if he was going to be in his first threesome.