Chapter one - Not So Nice

Bailey's P.O.V.

*beep beep be-*

I turn off my alarm and pull my blanket to my chin. I dont want to go to school today. I hate it. All for one reason, Hayes Grier. Sure he's cute and has really pretty eyes, but when you get to know him he's a jerk. I dont know what happened to him. He used to be my best friend then one day he wouldn't talk to me at all. After that he started calling me names and pushing me around.

I tried to make him stop but it was no use. He doesn't listen to anyone, not even his teachers. I should know because I have all of his classes. Ever since he became quarterback of the football team, he stoped being... well him.  Never listening, never caring. "Bailey you need to get up and get ready for school.", my mom says shaking me. I didn't even realise I went back to bed.

I was about to say something but I was interrupted by my mom. "Bailey Renee get up before I pull your covers off of you." this time I didn't hesitate to answer. "im up, im up, what time is it?" "its 6:30 so you better hurry up."

I walk into my bathroom and take a quick shower. Once im done I blow dry my hair and put mascara and eyeliner on. I dont like to put a lot of make up on because its not really my type of thing.

Just as I was walking out of the bathroom my sister comes in. "Mom says breakfast is ready." "Thanks Em I'll be right down." I get dressed in a black muscle shirt that says 'love you', denim shorts, and my black converse.

I look at myself in the mirror and walk down stairs. "Hey Emma, guess what I got you at the mall yesterday.", I say. "A shirt?" "No even better." "A dog?!" "No I got you this.", I say show in her a cute summer dress with tiny flowers on it. "Oh my gosh I love it.", Emma practically screams.

She runs up to me and hugs my side. "Thank you, thank you, thank you." "Yeah no problem, are you gonna wear it today?" She nods and I smile. "I want to see it on you AFTER breakfast, cause im starving." I walk into the kitchen and grab my plate off the counter. "Thanks mom." She always makes the most creative things for breakfast.

(A.N. haha my mom does make things like this ->) One time she made maple bacon pancakes because my cheer team won first place. Today she made an omelet type thing with avocados and cilantro. Im not gonna lie, this was really good. I swear I finished it in like two minutes. "Thanks again mom."

Right now its 6:57 and school starts at 7:30. "Im walking out the door.", I yell. "Okay, be safe sweety." I grab my backpack and penny board and walk down the street.

On the way there I see my friend Lynnea. "Hey Ly!!!" I scream. She walks across the street and smiles. "Hey what's up?", she asks. "The sky", I joke. "Really?!?! I Didn't know.", she laughs, sarcastically.

We talked about random stuff till we were in front of our school. I checked the time again and it was 7:19. I never get to school this early,  thats just weird.

So far I havent seen Hayes.  I know I cant hide from him forever but hiding is better than getting bullied.

-----------------------------------------------------------------

Hayes' P.O.V.

I walk into school and see my girlfriend, Megan. I am so lucky she is mine. I dont know what I would do without her. "Hey baby, how are you?", I ask. She turns around and gives me a hug. "Good, now that you're here." I seriously couldn't ask for anyone better than her.

"Awe babe your too sweet." she giggles and blushes.  I love it when she blushes, it reminds me of a kitten. Dont ask me why cause I have no idea.

"Babe I have to go get something from my friend I will talk to you later.", she kissed my cheek and walked down the hall.

I decided to go on my phone and tweet something. 'bored already and school hasn't even started.' When I look up I see her. Megan talking to Bailey. What does Bailey want with Megan? I hid behind a trash can and listened to thier conversation. "If you even think about him I will hurt you, you got it?", I heard Megan say. Who are they talking about? "Please dont hurt me, I dont like him. Even if I did he hates me." I saw Megan pull Bailey's shirt and push her up against a locker.

*ring ring*(A.N. this is the bell sound)

"You better not like my boyfriend.", with that Megan walks to her class. I pop up without being noticed and walk into Mr. Murray's room.

So they were talking about me. Bailey might like me. eww. That disgusting piece of trash better not. Why is she even alive? If I were her I would have killed myself already.

-----------------------------------------------------------------

Hello guys!!! Im sorry this sucks. I will go back and edit it once I make a few more chapters!! I cant wait to see what you guys think. Comment below how im doing.