Chapter three - Why?

Bailey's P.O.V.

Why? I kept asking myself. Why wasnt I good enough for him? What did I do to deserve this? He was my only friend and now he can't even be in the same room as me with out fighting.

I feel like it's my fault, but what did I do to drive him away from me. Since I was already late to class I decided to just skip this period. As I walked outside, I moped over to the pit. (AN: its a place where you have like pep rallies.  Its kind of like an auditorium but outside).

I sat near the corner so I'm less noticeable. I just needed to collect my thoughts. I shouldn't care why I'm not friends with Hayes anymore, he's a jerk.

Yet for some reason, I feel like I should care. Maybe because I don't really have other friends. Well besides Lynnea. I think she just feels bad for me so she pretends to like me.

Lynnea has never been to my house. Well none of my friends have ever been over to my house. Well you know besides Hayes. I always tell my mom I like spending time with my family more than my friends. My mom always talks about how good I am and how she's so proud of me for being my own person and not being with my friends twenty-four-seven.

To be honest I feel like I am lying to her face, but what can I do? Tell her I have no friends. haha yeah right.

All of a sudden the bell rang and everyone started to switch classes. I quickly get up and disappear into the crowd, careful Hayes won't see me. I run to my locker, grab my books and get in line for my next class.

Luckily there were already people in line so blended right in. Oh crap crap crap crap crap crap crap crap crap crap!!!!! I just forgot something. Hayes sits right next to me.

~skip the rest of school~

~flashback~

I walk up to my room and shut my door. Once again, I hate school. Right after the bell rang Hayes sat down and glared at me. "You're nothing but a stuck up brat.", he snorted. Just ignore him, Bailey, just ignore him. I just nodded and grabbed my reading book. "Did you here me?", he asked. I just nodded again and continued reading.

After that he just left me alone. Thank God!!! I hope tomorrow will be better.

-----------------------------------------------------------------

Sorry I didnt update sooner. Love you all!! ~niallerandhazza3