Chapter four -

Hayes' P.O.V.

~after school~

I texted Nash to come pick me up about twenty minutes ago. Where is he? We only live about ten minutes from here. I texted him again and sat down on the curb.

A few minutes later I see Nash stop in front of me. "What took you so long?", I asked. "Sorry I had to drop Sky off at her friends." I chuckled a little and got in the car.

We were silent on the way home. Not an ackward silence just a normal silence. As soon as we got home I went to the kitchen and grabbed some food. Right as I was about to eat the doorbell rang. "I'll get it.", I say. I open the door only to see the last person I want to.

"What do you want?", I hiss. " I-I just wanted to know if you guys wanted to come over for dinner, trust me it was all my moms ide-" "Look I dont like you. Nash doesn't like you. Skylynn doesn't like you. We.Dont.Want.To.Come.Over. Just leave us alone." I could see she was hurt so she just backed away and ran back to her house.

I shut the door and sat down on the couch. "Was someone at the door?", my mom asks walking downstairs. "Nope it was just the t.v.", I lie.

She shakes her head and grabs her purse. "Im going to the store, do you need anything?" "No I'm good.", I answer. She says okay and walks outside.  I tune back into the t.v. until I fall asleep.

"Hayes, Hayes, wake up we're going to the park with Cam, Carter, Matt, and Taylor.", Nash says shaking me really fast. "Alright ill be ready in ten minutes.", I yawn walking to my room.

I put on a Cameron Dallas sweatshirt and ran downstairs only to run into my mom. "Woah... slow down. Where are you going?", she questioned. "Im going to the park with Nash." "Okay be safe."

~skip walk~

"Hey babe." I turn around to see Megan sitting on a bench. "Hey baby.", I say giving her a hug. "Do you want to hang out with Nash, and his friends?", i ask. "Sure." We walk hand and hand over to the swings where Cam is pushing Taylor like a baby. I hear Megan giggle a little. " Oh you think thats funny, just watch this. ", I say running behind Nash and jumping on his back. "Get off me. You're too big.", he says wiggling me off. I hop off him and got over by Megan again.

"Is this your girl?", Carter asks pointing to Megan. "Yeah.", she smiled. "Young love.", they all say at the same time. "You guys are stupid."

-----------------------------------------------------------------

Nash's P.O.V.

I don't like Megan, at all. She's just using him for fame. I saw her the other day kissing his bestfriend. I dont know how to tell him. I know he really cares for her and thats what crushes me. She doesn't care about him or like him. He needs to stop dating girls like that. First Carly and Mady. Now Megan.

"Can I talk to you?", I ask Hayes. We walk over to some trees and sit down. "Whats on your mind?", he asks. What am I supposed to say? Your girlfriend is using you and she doesn't actually like you. No Nash.

"Listen, Buddy I think Megan is just using you for fame." He looks really mad.  What did I just do? "MEGAN IS PERFECT!!! SHE IS NOT USING ME FOR FAME!!!! WE LOVE EACHOTHER AND NOTHING CAN CHANGE THAT!!!!", He storms off and I just sit there. I knew that was coming.

-----------------------------------------------------------------

Hayes' P.O.V.

How could he say that about Megan! She loves me and I love her. We are each others, other half. I run back home and slam the door shut. Megan is my everything, she cares for me, loves me, and stands up for me. Why can't Nash mind his own business?!

As I was walking to my room Skylynn comes out. "Why you mad?", she asks. "Nash is being mean to me Sky. He doesn't like my friend.", I replied.  "Do you want me to talk to him?" "No Sky im okay, thank you though.", I laugh. "Well do you want to play ponies with me? You could be the boy one." "Um okay."

-----------------------------------------------------------------

Hey Guys here's and update. I hope you like it.

I need girlfriends for the boys!! Its first come first serve. So comment who you want and you just might get it!!

Thanks ~ niallerandhazza3