Chapter two - Get Your Act Together

Hayes' P.O.V.

I walk into the classroom and sit down. Pretty soon everyone is here and Mr. Murray starts taking roll. "Toni?" "Here." "Delaney?" "Here." "Lindsie?"

"Here." I think I zoned out cause the next thing I know he calls my name. " Hayes are you here?" "Oh y-yeah, im here.", I say embarrassed. They all start giggling at my stupidness.

I just sit there with my head in my hands as he continues calling roll. "Jacob?" "Here." "Wyatt?" "Here." "Bailey?...... Bailey are you here?"

"Ms. Wilson?" He simply just marked her off and moved on. Where did she go? I just saw her about ten minutes ago. I bet she's just helping a teacher with something.

But what if she got hurt? Hayes you guys aren't best friends anymore. She's just a worthless piece of trash that doesn't belong here.

I should've never became friends with her she gets annoying after a while. Yet I still can't stop thinking of what might of happened to her. I mean Megan did just threaten her.

Then again I why would care if she got hurt. I don't care. Ugh I can't stand anymore of Mr. Murray talking when  I'm trying to think about important things. "Can I use the restroom?" I asked after standing up and walking to his desk. "Sure" he said.

As I walked into the hallway I heard faint sniffles. When I continued down towards the bathroom I saw her. Bailey. Sitting in the corner crying. I immediately felt the urge to comfort her. But quickly shook the thoughts away and didn't care. "*cough* Pathetic *cough*" I said

walking past her. She looked at me then mumbled "Go to Hell." "Excuse me?" I asked turning around to face her. "I said Go to Hell. It's the only place you truly belong so you should go" " Already there sweetheart. " I said and backed away. "How can he not see im sitting here because of him. I just dont know what I did to deserve this. He has it perfect, a pretty girlfriend, a whole bunch of friends. He doesn't know how my life is, he was my only friend. Why, what did I do wrong?"

I heard her whisper as I walked away. She has no idea what my life is like or how im feeling. She needs to grow up and stop sulking around.

-----------------------------------------------------------------

I need a name for all of you guys!!! Haha think of things and comment what you come up with!! I want to thank my friend Kayla for helping me with this chapter. Well I might update tomorrow. Thats it for now. ~niallerandhazza3