( F ) Lucario x male reader (🍋) PT 2

It's been 2 years since I've caught Lucario and we become inseparable, and she always becomes clingy.

Y/n:" Remember what Ass Ketchum said"

Lucario nodded her head before she started to focus all her energy into this one punch

Y/n:" NOW!!"

Lucario used Aura sphere onto a tree but didn't notice that someone was standing behind, and when I looked, there were 2 girls who fell to the ground.

Y/n:" are you girls okay?"

I said trying to be concerned, but couldn't because they were Paul's and Trip's Girlfriends.

Girl 1:" We are fine...."

Girl 2:" We were just observing you, and we like that way you train with your Lucario"

Girl 1:" her battle style is beautiful"

Y/n:" Yeah, it is......QUICK BEATING UP THAT METAPOD!!"

Lucario looked at me and gave me an embarrassed look before scooting away from the metapod that kept using harden.

Y/n:" any way you ladies single?"

Girl 1:" Yes "

Girl 2:" you'd cheat on Paul that Quickly?"

Girl 1:" um ya, Paul is a jerk, and so is trip"

Paul:" Hey babe, who's this guy"

Trip:" Babe, I respect your decision to cheat on me, but is this guy bothering you"

Y/n:" Hey Assholes, remember her"

I pointed at Lucario and she was poking a slowpoke with a stick as it just stood there looking Derp as always.

Trip:" Wait for Y/n! Is that you!"

Paul;" The guy who saved that Riolu 2 years ago, are you ready for that Ass whopping we promised"

Y/n: "but this time, if you lose, you lose everything"

Trip:" How is that fair!"

y/n:" because nobody likes you guys, just read the first chapter, you'll see"

They both got out there Pokeball's and tossed out Electivire and serperior.

Y/n;" Lucario, Stand by for battle!"

I feminine Lucario stood in front of her trainer as they breathing became in sync with each other.

Paul:" that's my line!"

Y/n:" you all are f*ck....the serperior looks sexy though...."

Lucario shot a quick Glare at Y/n before she got more angry at Serperior for seducing her trainer.

Y/n:" I also get serperior, but first Lucario, Use Earthquake"

Lucario used earthquake as Electivire was to slow, and immediately fainted by the critical hit Lucario's earthquake gave off.

Paul:" B*llshit!"

Trip:" I'll defeat this trainer"

Y/n: "no you won't, Lucario use Blaze kick"

Lucario jumped into the air before her foot set ablaze and kicked superior creating a small explosion sending both Trip and Paul back.

Y/n walked through the smoke a held his hand out before Trip gave Y/n his new pokemon, he took their money, and talented there clothing for some reason, he also took Trip's Froslass, and finally their girlfriends.