19

Sophie's POV

I was so excited to see Shawn's concert tonight but I was sad that I couldn't see WDW perform tonight. I guess Daniel and I were friends now and I just had to deal with that.

Time was going by fast and it was nearly time to go, Shawn said I could go early to see him first. Which I'm still fangirling over. I get out my car and walk up to back stage. And the first person I saw was Shawn.

"Sophie you came" He screamed.

I started laughing and reached out for a hug and he grabbed my hand and he took me back to his dressing room.

"Get something to eat, drink, help yourself" he said pointing to the big buffet table. I couldn't handle my excitement.

"We should get a picture" He said smiling.

"Id love to" I said smiling back.

Liked by Caoimhe, shawnmendes and 889,367,357 others 

sophie  thank you for inviting me @shawnmendes can't wait for tonight 💕 *still fangirling* 😂

View all comments

Username 1 King and Queen 👑
Username 2 I totally ship them ☺️
shawnmendes your welcome anytime, I like your company ❤️☺️
Username 3 why do I ship them so much 😂
Username 4 can a girl be anymore prettier 😍
Caoimhe missing you so much @shawnmendes better look after my best mate 😂❤️
jonahmarais so jealous right now 😂
shawnmendes don't worry I will @Caoimhe 💕
Username 5 I'm at that show!!!!

The show was about to start, and I couldn't wait, I had the closest seats possible to the stage which I was so happy about. The lights turn down and Shawn Mendes appeared, this was going to be a good night.

Half way through the concert Shawn stops to speak. "Thank you all for coming tonight, the shows not over just yet but I just wanted a special shoutout to Sophie, thank you for supporting me tonight, where's Sophie? Can she come up here?" Shawn said.

Omg no way Shawn wanted me up there on stage with him. Could this night become anymore better? Once I got up onto stage I didn't realise how cute Shawn was. All the time he looked at me, he wouldn't stop smiling. The crowd was cheering and screaming, as I put my arm around his neck to hug him.

Liked by sophie, jonahmarais and 2,780,386 others

shawnmendes it was good to have you here tonight, so happy to see you again 😍💕 @sophie

View all comments

Username 1 just date already 😍
Username 2 he's so sweet ☺️
Username 3 I was there it was sooooo cuttteeeee ❤️
sophie couldn't of been a better night ❤️☺️
Caoimhe omg that's my best friend 😱
jonahmarais same 😂 @Caoimhe
Username 4 if they end up dating I'm not going to be surprised 😂
shawnmendes only with you @sophie 💜

After the show, I walked back to my car. "Sophie" someone shouted. I turned around and there was Shawn. "Leaving without saying goodbye" He laughed walking up to me.
He puts his arms around me and we stare at each other in the eyes.

"There's something about you Soph that I just want to spend time with you" He said.
I started to blush, I couldn't hold it back, being with Shawn slowly made me lose feelings for Daniel.

----------------
Hope you liked the chapter ❤️
Ps. Until Next Wednesday