Chapter 36: Taking Charge

Ariel's POV:

"Wake up butt head." Somebody hits my head with a pillow.

I groan and grab my extra pillow from my left side, throwing it to whoever it was trying to wake me up with my eyes closed.

"Wow. That was such a fail. That didn't even come close to hitting me."

I open my eyes and turned to whoever was talking. Liam was in front of me, all dressed, giving me one of his crazy grins. Feeling on how sleepy I was, I wasn't in a great mood. So I gave him a glare.

Checking the phone it was 10am . The boys didn't have rehearsal until 2. Liam better has a good reason why he woke me up so early.

"Why did you decide to wake me up so early? Rehearsal doesn't start until 2." Putting my head back on my pillow.

Liam takes my bed sheets off me. "Uncle Si wants all of us to eat breakfast together at the cafe in 30 minutes."

I dread at the idea. "Well I'm not going. I'm still sleepy and I will eat later." Putting the pillow over my face. Hoping that Liam will get the hint and leave me alone.

"You still have your dress on from your date yesterday." Liam points out.

"I was too tired and lazy to change."

Liam rolls his eyes and lifts me out of my bed. He puts me over his shoulders. I start hitting his back. "PUT ME DOWN YOU MEANIE. WHY WON'T YOU LET ME SLEEP?!"

"No can do. Uncle Si says to drag you out of bed." Liam opens the bathroom and puts me down.

"Now go take a shower and do what you have to do. You stink." Liam pinched his nose with his two fingers.

I secretly sniff myself. "I do not stink." Stomping my foot like a 5 year old.

"Whatever you say Ari. I will be at Louis and Harry's room if you need me." Closing the door right away so I couldn't have the final say.

I start the shower and get it into the right temperature. Taking off my clothes I jump in.

After literally 20 minutes in the shower. Mostly throwing my own mini concert of singing in the bathroom I decide to get out.

I wrap the towel around my body, brush my teeth and then dried my hair. Slowly opening the bathroom door I take peek out just to make sure nobody was in the room. Nobody was in the room so I open the door fully and got out.

I grab the do not disturb sign and slip it on the handle outside of the room. It would be very embarrassing if one of the boys barged in the room with me naked.

Looking for clothes through the mess I made on the floor. I surprisingly found a nice simple outfit.

I decided to wear my nice blue ripped skinny jeans, a gray crop top and a nice dark gray cardigan to go over it. Putting my nice white sneakers on.

 Putting my nice white sneakers on